OneGrumpyNerd

Save MCC first

That video is completely true.

Honestly we just wasted our money on this game and it will never be fixed.

EDIT: at 57:00 NO JUST NO JOIN IN PROGRESS PLEASE...

• Upvote (+1) 4

#SaveMCCfirst  :halo:

Also, if you buy Halo 5 you're not only part of the problem. You are the fucking problem. #DontBuyH5G

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 2

It is just H3 xb360 is unplayable and MCC is unplayable, and i do not enjoy other games.

So the problem is i wil probably buy Halo 5 anyway.

And after 1 week cri again.

I don't agree with that part as well but most of the video is spot on in my opinion.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Watched the whole thing, its brilliant. Some points are said numerous times, but its otherwise extremely well put together. He should have like a shortened, TL;DW version. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I dont need to watch this. He had the exact same feelings I had about Destiny. I'm not buying Halo 5 until I know I will enjoy the campaign and MP

• Upvote (+1) 1

Most of it is fixed.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Most of it is fixed.

Yes it is fixed but the damage has been done. The playlists have a low population and 343 isn't really doing anything to change that. Having a low population causes a lot of problems, as mentioned in the video.

lol Tommy Kost <3 ya noob

Anyways the dude is right i can't play MCC because it's to boring destroying kids all the time. Even the ranking playlist is boring. I never get matched up with same skill levels.

AND this happened on H5. The ranking system was complete shit in the Beta. The exact same thing was happening. I even looked on Twitch and watch the pros drop 20+ kills like it was nothing.

So i'm over here grinding them custom games. Or what i usually do now is just get back on H3 360 and play MLG. 

lol Tommy Kost <3 ya noob

Anyways the dude is right i can't play MCC because it's to boring destroying kids all the time. Even the ranking playlist is boring. I never get matched up with same skill levels.

AND this happened on H5. The ranking system was complete shit in the Beta. The exact same thing was happening. I even looked on Twitch and watch the pros drop 20+ kills like it was nothing.

So i'm over here grinding them custom games. Or what i usually do now is just get back on H3 360 and play MLG. 

The problem with a ranking system is that it needs enough players to work properly. The fact that it is not working properly in the H2A playlist is partly because there are not enough players in your area around your skill gap. And if the players are around your skill but live further away, you will experience more lag. Having a ranking system is crucial but only a ranking system is not going to save this game.

The problem with a ranking system is that it needs enough players to work properly. The fact that it is not working properly in the H2A playlist is partly because there are not enough players in your area around your skill gap. And if the players are around your skill but live further away, you will experience more lag. Having a ranking system is crucial but only a ranking system is not going to save this game.

Yeah but it happened with the H5 Beta too. Apparently that had a million unique players?

Yeah but it happened with the H5 Beta too. Apparently that had a million unique players?

Yes, but the average playtime per player was 2,5 hours. That and at the launch of a game or a beta it takes a while before everyone is in the right skill gap. If you still had this problem during the end of the beta, the system did not work properly.

Incredible video, and spot on comments.  I could not agree more with his video's and I only hope that 343 watches this.

#DONTBUYH5  #DONTPREORDERH5

• Upvote (+1) 2

Most of it is fixed.

So not true. Even if we're looking at this from a very simplistic aspect this games nowhere near fixed.

The MM overlay is fixed, and H2A works (Assuming that there isn't something wrong with it mechanically that they're going to left unchecked cause we have no way of proving that it wasn't by design), every other game on this thing isn't what it's supposed to be.

I'd honestly call it 20% fixed

• Upvote (+1) 2

Was it ever the intention to have the H3 mlg playlist on MCC? My understanding of MCC was that it would have all of H3 not just one dam playlist.....either I was mislead into thinking this was how it was going to work or they have just decided that now that is not the intentions either way I will never buy another product until that's the case....sold my Xbox 360 and now can't play h3 mlg

Was it ever the intention to have the H3 mlg playlist on MCC? My understanding of MCC was that it would have all of H3 not just one dam playlist.....either I was mislead into thinking this was how it was going to work or they have just decided that now that is not the intentions either way I will never buy another product until that's the case....sold my Xbox 360 and now can't play h3 mlg

H3 MLg is supposed to be in team hardcore with h2

The guy is wrong about this.

The reason why you don't get matched up correctly is because the game is literally not looking for players to match you with. It works exactly the same as every other playlist except you have a number that goes up and down based on if you win or lose. That's the only difference. The ranking system was obviously slapped together at the last minute, just like most things in this game. Also your rank going up and down has nothing to do with the ranks of the players you are playing against. Which is how people got 50s. They must be handing out 100 XP per win and 100 XP per loss no matter what. Under the true Halo 2 rules, a team of 40s going up against a team of 10s wouldn't be possible because at level 40 the maximum level difference is +-14.

Also on the join in progress and friendly fire, I would agree with him for the social playlists. But the ranking system drives you to not quit, not betray and to try as a team to win. Also the fact that on the XBox one you can create infinite new gold accounts for free, that should keep people from deranking as well. If you want to start out as a rank 1, it takes 2 minutes to set up a new account.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He is spot on about especially the part about 343 trying to sweep this under the rug it's getting more and more obvious that they are just biding there time until Halo 5 comes out so they can abandon MCC.

I mean MCC has been mentioned what like once on the video version of the Halo Bulletin while Halo 5 is mentioned on every single one even though it's the same shit we've already seen.

Also EA might be a shit company but at least they halted all work on Battlefield Hardline and DLC when BF4 was broken and made everyone work on fixing BF4 while 343 on the otherhand....stops work on Spartan Assault.

All work on Halo 5 should of been halted until MCC was fixed.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I mean MCC has been mentioned what like once on the video version of the Halo Bulletin while Halo 5 is mentioned on every single one even though it's the same shit we've already seen.

What's even worse is at least the Written Bulletins mentioned MCC twice, whereas they've reduced MCC to some ironic squelch on the V-Logs.

They are reaching out to the lenient who just buy into every product regardless of anti-consumer practices. Much like Apple drones.