• Evil Geniuses
    • Counter Logic Gaming
    • eLevate
    • Denial eSports
    • Cloud9
    • Noble Black
    • OpTic Halo
    • Other

I happen to like the name WinterFox.  Not as much as Star Fox though...

That's a smart move by them though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo just tweeted out the IG Atlanta stream. Progress ladies and gentlemen. Progress...

Guys, we've made it to the expected! Let's hope we can get on CoD level this weekend with tweets :Flames:

• Upvote (+1) 8

Predictions:

1. Evil Geniuses

2. Denial

3. Team Randa

4. CLG

5. C9

6. Noble Black

7. Optic

8. Elevate

The current top 8 seeds actually look pretty accurate to me (as least as far as the teams in it). Randa, Denial and CLG have all been very good in their scrims, but I need to see them beat or hold their own against EG at a LAN event before I can even consider not putting EG first.

Honestly, the competition seems pretty tight. I would not be horribly surprised to see any of 5-8 teams end up in the top 4. There are also some bubble teams I wouldn't be surprised to see crack the top 8. This should be a fun event.

1. EG
  2. CLG
  3. Denial
  4. C9
  5. Team Randa
  6. Noble Black
  7. Elevate
  8. OpTic Halo

I have no idea what the brackets are played, guessing out of my ass now.

I'm just going to keep calling them Team Randa.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

1. Denial: I think Denial is clicking at the right time and will make a great run to the top this weekend. 

2. EG: There struggles with slayers and some other little things has me a bit hesitant to put them first. But won't be surprised at all if the do win. 

3.CLG: Another team that could win it. But I haven't seen them practicing as much as last season which is needed to gel completely with a new teammate. 

4. C9: They've been struggling online but you can't bet against these boys on LAN. Plus they looked much better at UGC LAN. 

5. Noble Black: My favorite team. I hope they make a run higher than this but I don't see it happening. Still need more practice under their belts. If they stick together all year I could see them doing big things. 

6. Optic: I'd love to see this team practice more and stick together. The addition of Maniac is great but they need more time. 

7. WinterFox: I'm just skeptical on how this team will perform at an event. Hope they prove me wrong though for Naded's sake, not randas.  :lxthul:

8. Elevate: This team could prove me wrong completely. They've been playing great online, but haven't really done much at LAN's yet so here they are. 

Is no one in the Team Beyond chat yet, or did someone make a new channel since S1 Finals?

To my knowledge it's the same one. There's a couple of us in there now.

Also, if anyone needs an invitation to the Beyond chat, just post your twitch name and I'll invite you.

Assuming we're still using the one Vin made.

Last minute predictions, bracket helped a bit but still a crap shoot.

1. EG

2. CLG

3. WF Randa

4. Denial

5. Noble Black

6. Optic

7. C9

8. Elevate

Also, if anyone needs an invitation to the Beyond chat, just post your twitch name and I'll invite you.

Assuming we're still using the one Vin made.

Torlain

btw how do i access said chat lol

1. EG

2. Denial

3. CLG

4. Winterfox

5. C9

6. Noble Black

7. Optic

8. Elevate

Think Winterfox has the potential to get Top-2, just can't predict it until we see a LAN performance.

(also: my first post! I'm just getting back into Halo competitive scene for first time since H3 days, so I'm glad to find a forum that still has enthusiasm for this stuff)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm kinda feelin salty that I'm working a 12hr shift tomorrow and 10 hrs on Sunday.