• Evil Geniuses
    • Counter Logic Gaming
    • eLevate
    • Denial eSports
    • Cloud9
    • Noble Black
    • OpTic Halo
    • Other

I have been busy this weekend and haven't had a chance to really watch much of the tournament.

What have the average viewership numbers been like? I think on Friday it was like 5-6k, has that improved?

7,500 right now

Starting to think more strongly that Lunchbox is the best player on EG. Obviously that's really hard to call because the entire team is extremely well rounded, but I think he just does everything so well and makes excellent split-second decisions; kind of like an Ogre or Pistola.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Starting to think more strongly that Lunchbox is the best player on EG. Obviously that's really hard to call because the entire team is extremely well rounded, but I think he just does everything so well and makes excellent split-second decisions; kind of like an Ogre or Pistola.

Was the same in Reach imo, loved watching his pov.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lunch is so underrated it seems, hell of a player.

While you're at it, can you book some ring girls?

May as well get some Boss Nasti too whilst you're at it.

Towey wins championships.

This prior to this event I didn't really think Coaches made all that much of a difference but the casters have been really pointing out I realized how much of a difference they actually makes in the game.

I wonder do Coaches get paid for doing this?

Towey wins championships.

Also definitely true. He's like the conductor of the RoyBox orchestra haha.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This prior to this event I didn't really think Coaches made all that much of a difference but the casters have been really pointing out I realized how much of a difference they actually makes in the game.

Depends from team to team.

Depends from team to team.

So like on a team like Winterfox you wouldn't need a coach because of Ryanoobs playstyle?

I still think a team benefits from a coach no matter what.

So like on a team like Winterfox you wouldn't need a coach because of Ryanoobs playstyle?

I meant towards if they get paid.

He might have been answering that.

edit; Beat me to it.

Let's be honest - without a megaphone I don't think a coach would even be able to make him/herself heard on Winterfox.  :lxthul:

EDIT: That's what I'm talking about - Lunch leaving the flag and activating the waterfall rather than risking it for the sake of grabbing the flag again. Brilliant play!

*snipedown picks up a sniper*

"i think he has a br and rockets right now after just dropping the sniper"

:bravo:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Someone make a montage of Bravo and Goldenboy repeating each other please.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I miss "gets the no-scope", "snapshot" just sounds so h4.

Ahhh I feel sometimes Mikwen should try not challenge with no-scopes. He's the pro not me, it just looks like sometimes he can get his shields back before challenging.

Also, the Halo 2 dynamic weapon timers are horrible as a viewer. Not even the commentators know when the weapons are coming up most of the time. I really don't know why static timers aren't a must - it would be a good lead up for what to expect in Halo 5 and the timers could be tracked on the overlay and during commentary much better. Not to mention making it a more neutral gameplay element.

• Upvote (+1) 2