• Evil Geniuses
    • Counter Logic Gaming
    • eLevate
    • Denial eSports
    • Cloud9
    • Noble Black
    • OpTic Halo
    • Other

accidentally refreshed my stream, it didnt load again.

had to go to the page on teambeyond to see their stream

accidentally refreshed my stream, it didnt load again.

had to go to the page on teambeyond to see their stream

:saucey:

I don't really understand GoldenBoy right now. I like his casting. He always says he wants feedback, and has received it plenty of times here from different people but he seems to turn it into, "oh everyone just hates me and everyone has their opinions that I can't change". I'm not putting this in an aggressive way either so don't read it like that. But it seems like he isn't actually taking the feedback and is misconstruing it into everyone hating on him.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wth is going on with these intermissions? I have literally fallen asleep during every single one...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wth is going on with these intermissions? I have literally fallen asleep during every single one...

Twitch had some outage.

------------------------------

jesus fis lol

Nothing wrong with disliking something, but some people are expecting their opinions to be acted upon which should not be the case. Many including myself, love that duo together and I'd truly be disappointed if they stopped casting together.

I think people have been objective in their reasoning with why the two shouldn't be cast together.

• Upvote (+1) 1

WE LIKE YOU GUYS APART, NOT TOGETHER. THERE IS NO HATE WE JUST WANT A BETTER PRODUCT. IF YOU WANT TO DO THE INTROS FINE, BUT FOR THE GRAND FINALS DON'T GO ON TOGETHER.

343's incompetence isnt killing halo, its the casters. LOL you guys cant be serious... That koth glitch once again proved why people dont watch halo esports, yet you all complain about the smallest of problems if it even is one.

At least he got the crime thing right.

-------

343's incompetence isnt killing halo, its the casters. LOL you guys cant be serious... That koth glitch once again proved why people dont watch halo esports, yet you all complain about the smallest of problems if it even is one.

61397674.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

Twitch had some outage.

------------------------------

Ah, dint know, watching on Xbox with no issues.

I thought I was the only one lol

This community is made out of a bunch of kids. People need to know the difference between fact and personal preference. Just because a vocal few think someone/something is bad doesn't mean that feedback needs to be acted upon. I personally love goldenboy/Bravo duo casting, but that doesn't make them good nor bad it just means their casting abilities are what I and many others like to hear. Stop bitching away everybody that supports Halo and this community PLEASE.

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

Everything was going smooth until that koth glitch and now everybody's super salty... :|

lol. people love to complain. if KoTH glitch happened at MLG event people would just brush it off. 343 just an easy target.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

lol. people love to complain. if KoTH glitch happened at MLG event people would just brush it off. 343 just an easy target.

Yeah true hahaha
  • Upvote (+1) 2

IMO i enjoy walshy + side because there already is history there, there are no other 'competitive player' commentatators to pair with Goldenboy so i wouldn't mess with the pairs right now.

the stream quality has improved leagues since i stopped following the scene at the end of h4, the gameplay is pretty awesome on screen. maybe a little too much downtime, but other than that i see no problem with the stream.  twitch is just a different pool of viewers, with PC games being the most popular viewed games, I don't really see halo being huge on twitch unless it makes headways on PC scene (spartan assault/strike doesnt count lol)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wow Warlord is such a mess... cannot believe 343 remade Relic instead of another map that would've helped HCS stay fresh.  So out of touch.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This commentary is very enlightening. 

@@Welfare Yup. EG won winner's bracket so they just need to win one series.

Is this the finals? Just got home.

Yup

• Upvote (+1) 2