• Evil Geniuses
    • Counter Logic Gaming
    • eLevate
    • Denial eSports
    • Cloud9
    • Noble Black
    • OpTic Halo
    • Other

Current viewer count is at 4.6k so yeah I'd say it's having an effect.

The stream has been low all weekend.....so I don't know.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This community is made out of a bunch of kids. People need to know the difference between fact and personal preference. Just because a vocal few think someone/something is bad doesn't mean that feedback needs to be acted upon. I personally love goldenboy's casting, but that doesn't make him good nor bad it just means his casting abilities are what I and many others like to hear. Stop bitching away everybody that supports Halo and this community PLEASE.

the complaint is the duo of Goldenboy+bravo is not good. The complaint is not that Goldenboy is bad.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This community is made out of a bunch of kids. People need to know the difference between fact and personal preference. Just because a vocal few think someone/something is bad doesn't mean that feedback needs to be acted upon. I personally love goldenboy's casting, but that doesn't make him good nor bad it just means his casting abilities are what I and many others like to hear. Stop bitching away everybody that supports Halo and this community PLEASE.

We are the 11% after all.

I think the thing that pisses me off is they were actually planning this idea of casting the finals all of today or the weekend, they think their some kind of duo or something. They are better apart, this weekend was great when they had Walshy and Strongside with Bravo and Goldenboy, you are only hurting the product at this point. Then you tell me that you listen to feedback? @@GoldenboyFTW cut the shit. You want to be in the finals and made it happen.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Stop bitching away everybody that supports Halo and this community PLEASE.

I think the people in charge of everything Halo are doing a good job at that for us

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It isn't bitching, it is legitimate feedback that comes up time and time again. Goldenboy and Bravo are GREAT play by play guys but two play by play guys don't work together in ANYTHING. Not in eSports, not in Sports, not in Pro Wrestling, not in anything. You need someone who has a deep understand to explain what players should be doing next and splitting up GB/Bravo and having GB/Strongside or Bravo/Walshy is the solution.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Holy shit. Nobody has any problem with his casting. They have problems when he and Bravo cast together because they do the same thing. It'd be like if we complained about someone putting Skippy and Jif peanut butter on a PBJ and we said 'choose one because I want a little jelly, take Skippy out and get some Smuckers in there' and then skippy freaks out and goes passive aggressive saying 'well everyone knows I suck' and some random bread comes in and defends him by saying 'well personally I LOVE SKIPPY SO YOU CAN SHUT UP'

...  Just give us some jelly man I want a good PB&J combo

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The stream numbers have been insanely low. Worst we have seen since the HCS has started. Make me sad. I think a lot has to do with twitch has not front paged the stream 1 time. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Bohiha WHO SENT YOU! You like two guys repeating the same things with zero ex-pro-player input?

• Downvote (-1) 2

@@Bohiha WHO SENT YOU! You like two guys repeating the same things with zero ex-pro-player input?

lets not go after community members that have a different opinion.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I agree a color and play-by-play should go together ( i.e. not Goldenboy and Bravo) but I don't think it's something to get too emotional about. If you've noticed, there has been that combo (though maybe accidental) much throughout the tournament. Therefore, they have listened to feedback--just not during the arguably most important part, the finals. 

Nothing wrong with disliking something, but some people are expecting their opinions to be acted upon which should not be the case. Many including myself, love that duo together and I'd truly be disappointed if they stopped casting together. 

Hey, nothing wrong with that either. 

My only complaint is that whenever you suggest Bravo and Goldenboy be split up it's disregarded with a "selection bias" Wikipedia link and a "deal with it" gif.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The stream numbers have been insanely low. Worst we have seen since the HCS has started. Make me sad. I think a lot has to do with twitch has not front paged the stream 1 time. 

The stream has been on the front page all weekend, being in the 1st spot 2 or 3 times.  I'd say that's pretty good, viewers are just low.  No one wants to watch the same 3 maps over and over.  

@@GoldenboyFTW cut the shit. You want to be in the finals and made it happen.

You have your opinion ( that I agree with) and are entitled to it but looking at your tweets, your expressing your opinion in a very sour and aggressive way. Chill

• Upvote (+1) 8

The stream has been on the front page all weekend, being in the 1st spot 2 or 3 times.  I'd say that's pretty good, viewers are just low.  No one wants to watch the same 3 maps over and over.  

not gonna lie. I got tired of watching same 3 maps. Too bad the proper leg work was not put in to get forge maps into the settings. Ultimately I would have hoped we got a map pack. No idea why we are getting relic.

Nothing wrong with disliking something, but some people are expecting their opinions to be acted upon which should not be the case. Many including myself, love that duo together and I'd truly be disappointed if they stopped casting together. 

Maybe they can cast together earlier in the weekend, just not for the finals when you get the most viewers in.

The point of having colour and play-by-play is so that you can keep the game moving at a steady pace with excitement whilst showing the depth (and further context) that it provides. It's a massive positive for new viewers as it shows them there's more to what they're simply seeing on the screen (not overly relevant given the numbers). It's also a positive for those of us who have been around for years watching every event because we hear things that aren't just what I know and can can grasp immediately. That's not to say both Goldenboy and Bravo can't have their 2cence or that their opinions aren't legitimate, merely that their strong suites and what they tend to stick with is straight up play-by-play.

• Upvote (+1) 1

lets not go after community members that have a different opinion.

It's just a rare side to take. Rather hear pro players talk (even Gandhi) about what's going on than hearing things we just saw without any discussion/critique.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah im not big on casting at all. I would much rather have one stream from team 1 POV and listen in and another stream for team 2 POV and listen in. But that would be bad for most viewers

• Upvote (+1) 1