• Evil Geniuses
    • Counter Logic Gaming
    • eLevate
    • Denial eSports
    • Cloud9
    • Noble Black
    • OpTic Halo
    • Other

Why are people talking about C9 team changes?

They're top 3 their first LAN together....

giphy.gif

Remember Noble Black?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why are people talking about C9 team changes?

They're top 3 their first LAN together....

how long have you been following halo for? if you dont get 1st then no team is safe from changes.

Commercial Break. Lol

Am I the only one finds it hilarious that they say that it's not like there isn't this little thing called Adblock that exists.  :kappa:

It's not him. Victory X is the problem. He's a good strategist but individual skill is lacking behind now. Another T Squared imo. Pretty close call to drop Ninja instead of Victory...

I'm saying Pistola is on a higher tier than his team. Watching him play is just perfection, you don't see it out of anyone else on the team.

It's not him. Victory X is the problem. He's a good strategist but individual skill is lacking behind now. Another T Squared imo. Pretty close call to drop Ninja instead of Victory...

Couldn't disagree more. C9 would be nowhere near the top 3 without Victory. He's been making smart plays all tournament long.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@GoldenboyFTW, just want to clarify... don't turn this on us as a way to think we don't like your casting.

You and Bravo are both incredible individually, there is just no depth when paired together. That's where our frustration lies.

Jesus christ, this is the sort of attitude that needs to stop and you need to listen to our god damn feedback. There's a reason you just received a shit ton of neg rep and it is only going to continue. After every single event, a lot of people have complained about you and Bravo being paired together and event after event, NOTHING FUCKING CHANGES.

I tried being nice in the feedback topic that is going live later today but I'm just going to say it straight up - YOU and BRAVO are a HORRIBLE combination. I don't need TWO people repeating what is already happening on my screen essentially learning about the same events 3 times. I need ONE PLAY BY PLAY guy, and ONE color guy.

Listen to our feedback for christs sake and make a change that will make the finals more enjoyable to watch. I don't want to hear both you and Bravo scream about a double kill in the finals, I want one person to scream about it and someone else to explain to me what they should be doing to capitalize since there are two players down.

@@Bravo needs to change his style, he could do color, but doesn't try.

@@GoldenboyFTW, just want to clarify... don't turn this on us as a way to think we don't like your casting.

You and Bravo are both incredible individually, there is just no depth when paired together. That's where our frustration lies.

I don't know how many times we can say we like you as a person and your play by play casting is superb, but you and another play by play caster just DOES NOT WORK.

I just want to quote this for reiteration purposes.

We really do love your casting @goldenboyftw 

It's just the repetitiveness when paired. I'd be pretty sad if you ever left the scene so please don't take this as we want you to get out. Just not paired with Bravo for finals. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Maybe I'm biased but I prefer @Strongside and @Walshy over everyone. So it's not exactly a BAD thing saying I prefer them over Goldenboy and Bravo because I prefer them over EVERYONE. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Bravo needs to change his style, he could do color, but doesn't try.

If both of them aren't willing to change their style when paired together then split them up and pair them with color which we know WORKS.

WE LIKE YOU GUYS APART, NOT TOGETHER. THERE IS NO HATE WE JUST WANT A BETTER PRODUCT. IF YOU WANT TO DO THE INTROS FINE, BUT FOR THE GRAND FINALS DON'T GO ON TOGETHER.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Twitch having server issues. Wont load on my laptop meaning I have to watch on mobile. Viewer numbers probably suffering as a result

Twitch done for me on both Xbox One and Mobile

WE LIKE YOU GUYS APART, NOT TOGETHER. THERE IS NO HATE WE JUST WANT A BETTER PRODUCT. IF YOU WANT TO DO THE INTROS FINE, BUT FOR THE GRAND FINALS DON'T GO ON TOGETHER.

RZv0eBT.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3