• Evil Geniuses
    • Counter Logic Gaming
    • eLevate
    • Denial eSports
    • Cloud9
    • Noble Black
    • OpTic Halo
    • Other

WinterFox picking up Team Randa is cool. Another org involved with LCS getting into halo, slowly but surely progress is being made my friends. Lets have a kickass weekend of halo shall we?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wow Winterfox is huge! Great job on both parties, as this is huge for the halo scene.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Winterfox IS huge

Im glad these orgs recognize halo has a dedicated competetive community, halo 4 lyfe (:prayers:)

So, for those of us not familiar with the LCS, how big is Winterfox comparitively?

• Upvote (+1) 1

So one of the shittiest LCS teams, who lost their previous title sponsor (Evil Geniuses / GoodGame Agency) due to Riot rule changes and are likely to get relegated by Seraph's Team Dragon Knights (because there is no chance Avalon is going to lane successfully against Seraph) picked up a Halo team?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

So one of the shittiest LCS teams, who lost their previous title sponsor (Evil Geniuses / GoodGame Agency) due to Riot rule changes and are likely to get relegated by Seraph's Team Dragon Knights (because there is no chance Avalon is going to lane successfully against Seraph) picked up a Halo team?

856.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 6

Maybe their site hasn't been updated, but it appears that they are still with GoodGame.

Winterfox IS huge

Naded has more followers than Winterfox on Twitter. They cant be that huge.

But congrats on the sponsor either way. Hopefully these guys and 343 can keep sponsors around.

My crazy predictions

1. EG

2. C9

3. Denial

4. CLG

5. Noble

6. Elevate

7. RC

8. Randa

Hope OpTic proves me wrong

Hope Randa proves me right

Very close to my own predictions.

1. EG

2. C9

3. Denial

4. CLG

5. Noble

6. Optic 

7. Winterfox

8. RC

But congrats on the sponsor either way. Hopefully these guys and 343 can keep sponsors around.

Huge in terms of lol orgs entering halo, these guys will get a boost on twitch, it's good stuff

But yeah they aren't the biggest lol org

Twitter followers don't tell the whole story by any means. Games like LoL, CS, and Dota are way more popular competitively than a game like CoD, but plenty of CoD players have way more Twitter followers than many of the most popular players from these other games. Those other games are the ones big enough to have tournaments take place in stadiums, where fans travel to see their favorite teams play.

Huge in terms of lol orgs entering halo, these guys will get a boost on twitch, it's good stuff

But yeah they aren't the biggest lol org

They are big though. I mean they were EG before Winterfox, and EG was pretty big in the NA LoL scene.

Very excited for more organizations picking up teams. So much hype right now

If anyone has over 25K followers in Halo, you're doing twitter right.

In CoD/LoL that can be considered small, but it seems to be a newer org so 17k this quick can be good.

Just as soon as I changed signature this happens... 

The feels bro.  :salt:  There will always be that special place for Team Randa in my heart.

• Upvote (+1) 1

1. EG

2. Team Randa

3. CLG

4. Denial

5. Optic

6. Noble Black

7. Cloud 9

8. Elevate

Should be a hell of an event; the most excited I've been for an event in years.

I agree with these rankings, except I think denial might pull out 3rd for some reason

The smiles make me believe yes, but Bravos face makes me think no. Then again, Walshy is always smiling.

Team Randa is such a better name than Winter Fox, but I guess it's a good pick up none the less.