• Evil Geniuses
    • Counter Logic Gaming
    • eLevate
    • Denial eSports
    • Cloud9
    • Noble Black
    • OpTic Halo
    • Other

Still doesn't make sense for the game to be replayed, Not the first time or the second time. C9 was mathematical unable to win the original game.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Still doesn't make sense for the game to be replayed, Not the first time or the second time. C9 was mathematical unable to win the original game.

Oh look, someone who can see past their hate for Randa, and look at it as a question of fairness, not karma.

• Downvote (-1) 1

In principle I absolutely agree.

But a team who gets slapped like that in two subsequent replays wasn't going to win the series. It's bullshit as a ruling, and that's worth bitching about to the adjudicators, but I firmly believe this doesn't change the series result at all.

Mcc is soooooo broken lol

Imagine if the game worked and we could actually talk about halo

But no

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yo what teams are left? What round is being played right now?

WB Finals w/ EG vs Denial

I believe it's EG, Denial and C9 left now?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh look, someone who can see past their hate for Randa, and look at it as a question of fairness, not karma.

i also thought they should not have been a replay from the original game.

However I think at the end of the day the better team won. WFX needs a coach or something. Some of their objective decision making was very questionable. This is pretty surprising considering Ryanoob is considered this mastermind.

As a WFX fan, still incredibly happy with their showing. Top 4 in their first LAN as a team is nothing to be down about and I'm excited to watch them all season.

• Upvote (+1) 6

lol what? you want them to take out a gametype mid-tournament?

if a problem like points not being counted is occurring in a tourney with money on the line then yeah I think they should take it out and replace it with something else to avoid another issue like C9-WFX. Just my thoughts on it.

Yeah,they still got 4th so did really good for their first lan together. Beat CLG,which no one was expecting so can't just call them online kids anymore,proved they can hang with the top teams. 

In principle I absolutely agree.

But a team who gets slapped like that in two subsequent replays wasn't going to win the series. It's bullshit as a ruling, and that's worth bitching about to the adjudicators, but I firmly believe this doesn't change the series result at all.

I agree, More than likely C9 wins the series. But that doesn't mean the game should have been replayed. Id like someone from the event to explain why the game was replayed even though C9 had 0 chance to win.

One day we will be able to run a tournament with no glitchs, no match disputes, no random games ending out of now where. #OneDay

• Upvote (+1) 2

9958d483509ab7283e19e2babfe467de.png

LOL, you and @@Moa are right. Out of + rep tho (and neg rep, lol). 

I apologize for any salty insults that were hurled.

• Upvote (+1) 4

if a problem like points not being counted is occurring in a tourney with money on the line then yeah I think they should take it out and replace it with something else to avoid another issue like C9-WFX. Just my thoughts on it.

If they got rid of all the glitches and tournaments actually ran smoothly, it just wouldn't be HCS, ya know?

In all seriousness, I don't envy the people running these things. Not saying they don't make really questionable decisions, but what other league has to put up with shit like this on LAN? I wouldn't want to be in that position, not having developed this game but getting so much shit for what is essentially being saddled with a still broken product. A ton better than it was, won't deny that, but still clearly broken. Don't envy them at all.

Here's the thing, it was brought to our attention literally the second the glitch happened. Protocol is to end the game immediately, review, and then replay, but the game was so close to ending that by the time the main stage ref had to make the call to end the game, the game was already over.

Well that Randa hypetrain was fun until it crashed and burned in a truly spectacular fashion.

Bruised ego forum saltiness incoming.

Placing top 4, beating CLG in the process is crashing and burning?

How is it any fairer to accept the result of a game that was completely borked in the most critical moment? I wanted WFX to win that game but play was negatively affected for both teams - a full replay was the fairest way for both teams.

• Upvote (+1) 2