• Evil Geniuses
    • Counter Logic Gaming
    • eLevate
    • Denial eSports
    • Cloud9
    • Noble Black
    • OpTic Halo
    • Other

Didn't follow AGL much, what exactly did dude to get hated on. In a brief summary please, Thanks

Did the equivalent of what 343 did with MCC, except he tried running a competitive league instead of a game. Pulled a Dan Ayoub when it was time to cash out for prize rewards.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Didn't pay staff or players, scheduled events without actually having a venue, taught awful skateboard tricks, trashtalked casters, lied about having sponsors, lied about prize pools, etc.

No way... :0 That's awful!

Ghandi knows whats up.

#betterwithola

Swapping Royal 2 for Ola would make CLG about as good as I could expect from them.

Really though I just want to see 2011/12 Instinct (including Towey!) reunite. It feels like their run was cut short by MLG dropping Halo. :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

Which has a better chance of happening?

Pros finally getting payouts from Brad or MCC being fully fixed?  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Which has a better chance of happening?

Pros finally getting payouts from Brad or MCC being fully fixed?  :kappa:

he did end up paying them at the end. I think he was trying to get a job in the Smite Community and he got called out. So he was asked to go back and pay the players.

I am not sure how it all ended however last I heard most pro players got their money.

• Upvote (+1) 1

he did end up paying them at the end. I think he was trying to get a job in the Smite Community and he got called out. So he was asked to go back and pay the players.

I am not sure how it all ended however last I heard most pro players got their money.

Did he ever refund the team passes though?

imma need noble black to eliminate team randy just to make the cypher complete...i need ninja to humble this kid some more...

Keep watching...

Did he ever refund the team passes though?

nope. i think he never did that.

i think the idea was that the pros had a bigger voice so by paying them he had them let more people know that they got paid.

so he can ignore some random halo community members by not paying back the team passes.

very scummy move.

Basically Brad tried to slink away into the shadows and get a job at Smite without first paying off players and taking care of his obligations that were tied to AGL.

@@Proto made a huge post on the Smite subreddit about it and I'm pretty sure it's in the top 3 of the most upvoted posts on that sub of all time. He got called out, put on blast, and it was impacting him trying to get a job with Smite so he was basically forced to pay people out.

Guy shouldn't have a job in the gaming scene at all in my opinion and I wouldn't trust him to operate a damn lemonade stand.

• Upvote (+1) 7

nope. i think he never did that.

i think the idea was that the pros had a bigger voice so by paying them he had them let more people know that they got paid.

so he can ignore some random halo community members by not paying back the team passes.

very scummy move.

he can't get sued or anything?

I remember when AGL announced that Halo 3 tournament and Halo 3 went free. There was 50K population and 1K in MLG playlist at that time it was nice. Then AGL pulled a swindle and people stopped playing H3. I had my friend make a one month called "AGLGotUrCashOla" lmao people were dying when they saw that.

• Upvote (+1) 4

he can't get sued or anything?

the money you are gonna spend to sue him was going to end up cost more then you can get out of him. It sucks.

And I agree that he should not be given any job.

So much for Cloud taking them to the next level.  :lxthul:

I still believe they need Ola. I think Royal 2, Snakebite, 2gre, and Ola is close to the only combination of players that could consistently beat/challenge EG.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I remember when AGL announced that Halo 3 tournament and Halo 3 went free. There was 50K population and 1K in MLG playlist at that time it was nice. Then AGL pulled a swindle and people stopped playing H3. I had my friend make a one month called "AGLGotUrCashOla" lmao people were dying when they saw that.

Yeah that shit was whack. Halo 3 was back in the spotlight, everyone was hype as hell and then all of it went down... can't believe he just shows up like "what up dudes!!" 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I still believe they need Ola. I think Royal 2, Snakebite, 2gre, and Ola is close to the only combination of players that could consistently beat/challenge EG.

think there was a falling out between Ola and Ogre 2.

After CLG beat EG in the finals of IG in Season 1: Ogre 2 tweeted out #betterwith2gre.  Many EG players took it personal.

I might be exaggerating the "falling out" but I dont think Ola wanted to team with Ogre 2.

Yep that's what I've been saying for a while now and it's going to be proven even further when EG 3-0s them yet again EG at this point is basically a god squad and Cloud isn't good enough they need Ola.

think there was a falling out between Ola and Ogre 2.

After CLG beat EG in the finals of IG in Season 1: Ogre 2 tweeted out #betterwith2gre. Many EG players took it personal.

I might be exaggerating the "falling out" but I dont think Ola wanted to team with Ogre 2.

I feel like that was more of a jab at snipedown and a team instinct reference.