• Evil Geniuses
    • Counter Logic Gaming
    • eLevate
    • Denial eSports
    • Cloud9
    • Noble Black
    • OpTic Halo
    • Other

i did not get the invite. is it a twitch message?

On a twitch page, click the purple bars in the upper right of the screen (upper left of chat box) and go to the invite for team beyond

What a terrible situation for CLG to be in. Stuck in blue and you have sniper too.

What a terrible situation for CLG to be in. Stuck in blue and you have sniper too.

Idk why snakebite pushed into blue when he got sniper. He forced his team to spawn there.

Idk why snakebite pushed into blue when he got sniper. He forced his team to spawn there.

He got weak bottom center and had to drop into green. Pretty tough situation. If he did anything wrong, it was pushing into bottom center with sniper instead of looping back up into BR.

@ Definitely a fucked situation.

can i get an invite to the chat. Thanks!

Twitch name - Yaaasolid

done.

I think these remaining gametypes favor CLG for a possible comeback. THey are going to need to do something about shrine though

you two get those invites?

That is so awesome, never knew there were private chat rooms :) 

Can I get an invite??

cogintegrity

Why didn't CLG put 2 people in shotgun, butterfly the guy with sniper up to bottom glass and have him no scope hysteria for the sword?!?!

Then they could have retreated. double jumped sword guy + another guy onto one of the lift plats, have that guy double jump sword guy up to get an ez double on pistola n crew and tie the game up. Meanwhile the sniper has gone back to elbow and snipes the guy off respawn as he spawns s2/br2

Can i get invite to beyond chat? Twitch name is: xFalseReality

Invite sent

Edit: Vin has you

So yea, C9 likes LAN it seems.

Ola, FiS, Hysteria and Victory X on LAN should have never been doubted....these are vets.

Ola, FiS, Hysteria and Victory X on LAN should have never been doubted....these are vets.

Don't think anyone doubting their experience or even skill but chemistry as a team.

Glad to see them clicking on all cylinders so far.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There was about 3 minutes where who ever was at blue to elbow entrance could of shot the icicle down one shot with his sniper and most likely kill that person s1, then could of pushed out and try to pick top blue or bottom mid if they peaked out.