• Evil Geniuses
    • Counter Logic Gaming
    • eLevate
    • Denial eSports
    • Cloud9
    • Noble Black
    • OpTic Halo
    • Other

• Frosty_evades: Goldenboy - He missed the backsmack and then missed the nade and somehow lived but ends up dying

• Frosty_evades: Bravo -Yeah goldenboy you are right He missed the backsmack and then missed the nade and somehow lived but ends up dying

thanks @@Frosty

• Upvote (+1) 7

I think that the outcry against Goldenboy and Bravo has been way too vitriolic, but I do agree with the overall sentiment that the viewer experience is better when they're not paired together.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wow Warlord is such a mess... cannot believe 343 remade Relic instead of another map that would've helped HCS stay fresh.  So out of touch.

They are just waiting for Halo 5 to actually care about HCS, don't expect them to care about MCC at all.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Brav and Goldenboy sound good together to me. Just sounds like Team Beyond people bitching just to bitch like always. But hey ya'll can have your opinions.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

lol. people love to complain. if KoTH glitch happened at MLG event people would just brush it off. 343 just an easy target.

The bomb glitch would like a word

• Upvote (+1) 4

I see nothing wrong with this casting. I dont get the complaining. 

Watch Groundhog day.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think that the outcry against Goldenboy and Bravo has been way too vitriolic, but I do agree with the overall sentiment that the viewer experience is better when they're not paired together.

I give them a ton of credit.  I can't imagine how difficult it is to cast, and switch back an forth between the player POVs.  

If you prefer I could always call up Billy Lutz and Fizzor to hop in the booth.

• Upvote (+1) 8

If you prefer I could always call up Billy Lutz and Fizzor to hop in the booth.

Only if you can promise me that Brad will hop on the mic to berate the chat. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I give them a ton of credit.  I can't imagine how difficult it is to cast, and switch back an forth between the player POVs.  

No one is taking away the work they do, we all know it's a hard job. But at the end of the day we want to see the best possible product on stream. If this was a mid-day match so Strongside or Walshy could take a break, that makes sense.

They keep trying to stress with "duo" crap and it sucks that them together can possibly hurt the stream for a lot of people. They planned to do the Finals, even though a lot of people have requested more color in the booth with the addition of Walshy and Strongside.

Plus the whole 'haters gonna hate" mentality that goes along with constructive feedback that's been given for sometime now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They are just waiting for Halo 5 to actually care about HCS, don't expect them to care about MCC at all.

still, common sense would be to make Midship and Beaver Creek before the game even shipped

• Frosty_evades: Goldenboy - He missed the backsmack and then missed the nade and somehow lived but ends up dying
  • Frosty_evades: Bravo -Yeah goldenboy you are right He missed the backsmack and then missed the nade and somehow lived but ends up dying
thanks @@Frosty

Lmao. I actually missed that, heard goldenboy. This is my personal problem with goldenboy+bravo. Bravo barely talks when he's paired with him. What's the point?

Going to list some facts real quick.

@@Bravo is good at commentating. @@GoldenboyFTW is good at commentating.

Bravo is a play-by-play caster. Goldenboy is a play-by-play caster.

When commentating you need a strategist caster, a play-by-play caster, and an optional colorful caster (sometimes this role is already filled in one the previous two).

Goldenboy and the HCS crew want feedback (so were told). We give them this feedback.

Despite these facts and numerous feedback, we get a snide comment/gif from Goldenboy.

The above can't really be argued about. In any way. YES THEY ARE GOOD CASTERS BUT THEY CANNOT CAST TOGETHER.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Bravo: "And Roy has the sniper:

5 seconds later

Goldenboy: "I did not take note of this but Roy has the sniper, he has the sniper"

....... :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yeah im not big on casting at all. I would much rather have one stream from team 1 POV and listen in and another stream for team 2 POV and listen in. But that would be bad for most viewers

In an ideal world we'd have a personal choice between all eight pov's, choose what team we listen in with or have the commentary or have it on "auto pilot" how it is now where they choose what pov we watch.

One can dream.

I have been busy this weekend and haven't had a chance to really watch much of the tournament.

What have the average viewership numbers been like? I think on Friday it was like 5-6k, has that improved?

I have been busy this weekend and haven't had a chance to really watch much of the tournament.

What have the average viewership numbers been like? I think on Friday it was like 5-6k, has that improved?

7.5k right now, around 8.5k peak. 

I see nothing wrong with this casting. I dont get the complaining. 

Children with first world problems and entitlement is all

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's at 7,500 right now.

CLG the only team to give EG a fight.  :(

Peaked at like 8k or so.

No it has not. Probably the worst viewership since the start of the HCS.