• Evil Geniuses
    • Counter Logic Gaming
    • eLevate
    • Denial eSports
    • Cloud9
    • Noble Black
    • OpTic Halo
    • Other

They really need to make the players hold it on the stat screen for at least 10 seconds

It was going up, then Ryanoob contested it.

Just before Ryanoob jumped in, they were in there for a few seconds and it wasn't going up.

Just noticed that CLG got eliminated by Winterfox that's pretty shocking as I was expecting them to be top 2 as per usual well looks like Cloud brought them down to top 5 while C9 is guaranteed top 4.  :lxthul:

#betterwithola

Ryanoob contested the hill at the end and C9 needed every second of it. Even if there was a glitch, C9 would've lost

They did not need every second of it. They were down 13 with 20 seconds to play.

Just noticed that CLG got eliminated by Winterfox that's pretty shocking as I was expecting them to be top 2 as per usual well looks like Cloud brought them down to top 5 while C9 is guaranteed top 4.  :lxthul:

#betterwithola

Cloud did not "bring them down".

Sucks to see low viewership again today, was honestly hoping for at least 12k.

Even if you added the extra hill time, they would have still lost, since ryan killed both of them.

Even if you added the extra hill time, they would have still lost, since ryan killed both of them.

Pistola was still alive, but I don't know the math

Pistola was still alive, but I don't know the math

but ryanoob contest it then. not sure what they are gonna do.

Definitely could see the decision going either way and understand why it did. I just want them to get it right, whatever they decide.

Victory X is playing so good. I'm convinced he's the reason C9 is winning so far.

He is. Extremely underrated 

Victory X is playing so good. I'm convinced he's the reason C9 is winning so far.

Agreed.

I'm beating it to death in the chat, but why the FUCK are they not showing this replay? We have dubstep and footage of other people watching the replay. What the hell are they thinking... this would have been such good drama if they were discussing and watching the replay.

Ogre 2's had a relatively good tourny except for the two slayers he directly lost by going -12. Hope CLG sticks together

I wouldnt say he directly lost those. Yes he had bad games, but he plays as the bait on that team. I would say he had the best tournament out of everyone on CLG.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I just tested the Hill bug and it works 100% of the time

jesus christ

howwwwwwwww

Bit of a bs ruling?

How? C9 would have had a very good chance at winning if the game worked correctly. They absolutely had to replay it in some form.