• Evil Geniuses
    • Counter Logic Gaming
    • eLevate
    • Denial eSports
    • Cloud9
    • Noble Black
    • OpTic Halo
    • Other

Remember all the #WinterFox haters? Saying CLG would wreck them? Me and Walshy were right about them being the real deal   :lxthul:

Also, Ogre2 is used as bait so much. Not the problem with CLG at all.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The state of Halo may not be perfect right now, but I'm really savoring these H2A tournaments. I'm really going to miss them, and I wish there were several more years of them to come.

-24 for Contra.... Gah damn how does CLG lose when someone goes -24?

Not the first time 2gre has lost to someone going -20something.

Remember all the #WinterFox haters? Saying CLG would wreck them? Me and Walshy were right about them being the real deal   :lxthul:

Check who was the first person to vote for them in this thread's poll when they were still called Randa ;)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think Aries/Arknum + Royal2/Snakebite would be good

I can see that happening. Arkanum and Aries have shown that they are capable of getting top 3 with a heavy amount of competition, and I think they'll fit well with Royal 2/Bite

What I can't see, though, is a CLG that is 2gre, Cloud, Ninja, and Prototype. So I wonder who 2gre would consider to pick up if Bite and Royal leave.

GBJvJOV.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

Remember all the #WinterFox haters? Saying CLG would wreck them? Me and Walshy were right about them being the real dealdan:lxthul:

Walshy called CLG to win the series when it started. He flipped over after Game 3.

Somebody explain Ryanoob curse? Never heard of it before haha

Gets dropped by a team, outplaces them the following event.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Naded and RyaNoob were on fire. That and CLG wasn't playing enough objective and when they did they made stupid plays like fumbling the flag. 

@@NinjaWuu is right, CLG team change incoming.

Honestly I think Naded has been one of the most underrated players in the game for a long time. He's a bit hot-cold but when he heats up you better watch out.

Also, I think it's kind of funny how these pros think they can never practice and just show up at an event and place well. You have to grind it out and Naded has been doing it for years.

Somebody explain Ryanoob curse? Never heard of it before haha

Ryanoob always outplaces team that drops him, especially if they pick up APG.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Who voted for Elevate to win in this thread's poll AFTER they were already knocked out? lol

I can see that happening. Arkanum and Aries have shown that they are capable of getting top 3 with a heavy amount of competition, and I think they'll fit well with Royal 2/Bite

What I can't see, though, is a CLG that is 2gre, Cloud, Ninja, and Prototype. So I wonder who 2gre would consider to pick up if Bite and Royal leave.

I think the top 4 teams wont be any team changes: WFX, C9, Denial, and EG. I think those teams are happy. I would also throw in Optic. So I dont expect those 5 teams to make any changes.

Whats left is Noble, CLG, and Velocity(?).  Then you have Legit and Goofy as free agents. However I think by not coming to the event Legit and Goofy hurt their value.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2