• Evil Geniuses
    • Counter Logic Gaming
    • eLevate
    • Denial eSports
    • Cloud9
    • Noble Black
    • OpTic Halo
    • Other

Well funnily enough Kanye was always cocky (even before he was famous). So what you're saying is Randa is going to drop some hella bomb ass rhymes in the near future? I can dig that

Made beats first so already had accomplishments. But yea if he wins he can talk all the shit he wants just look at lethul.

they need to move the game of Optic later in day. Should start with CLG vs. WinterFox. Need the optic views

Am I the only one who thinks it will be difficult to drop someone at this point and be ready for the online cup next week? I mean it's totally possible, but I think getting practice with a new member will be difficult before next week. 

The Noble Black vs Winterfox series wasn't competitive at all. Noble Black needs a team change after that performance. Sad thing is that I don't know who they could pick up that would be a upgrade. I know Arkanum and Aries are safe.

Should have gone with Ninja and Spartan, or Ninja and Spartan should have stuck with Goofy and Legit. 

That last promo was amazing.

This. IG has a seriously good video editor

• Upvote (+1) 2

This. IG has a seriously good video editor

I might be wrong but I believe 343 (I think Lenox) is doing all of the video packages for LAN events.

Should have gone with Ninja and Spartan, or Ninja and Spartan should have stuck with Goofy and Legit. 

Prototype played terrible all weekend so yes absolutely. Laughably bad positioning and a pretty bad shot by pro standards for this event. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Waking up at 7:45 for @@Victory_X  :lxthul:

This is the one of the few times it's nice to be on UK timezone :saucey:

Str8 Sick or Spartan would be a good pick up.

I don't think that team will win any tourneys/be top 3 with that current roster. 

Would of been a waste imo.

Everyone's gonna be hungry for a NB roster change, but I think it's their team positioning and poor objective focus that's hurting them most. Arkanum needs to sit his teammates down and give them a 2 week seminar in spawns and spawn awareness. Then Ninja needs to hold a lecture titled "How to fucking do the objective every once in a while". I keep seeing people put up garbage K/D numbers while somehow not touching the objective. Apg said it in their skype call the other day: "you guys need to get in the hill".

This tourney's been awesome, can't wait to see C9-Optic.

• Upvote (+1) 4