• Evil Geniuses
    • Counter Logic Gaming
    • eLevate
    • Denial eSports
    • Cloud9
    • Noble Black
    • OpTic Halo
    • Other

Just realized there's a lot of matches left. This series is only for top 8.

i think we are down to the top 8 teams: EG, Denial, Optic, CLG, WinterFox, Noble, Velocity, and Cloud 9.

EG is guaranteed a top 3 finish.

I'm kinda hoping Denial places higher then CLG i think ot would be good for Heinz. Plus i like that Mikwens gone from Ninjas shadow to Agressive slayer/Leader its a cool story.

Haven't been keeping up recently, when did Team Randa change their name to WinterFox and why? 

The montages between matches are nice.

At least we're not watching that H4 Banshee gameplay again :walshy:

Haven't been keeping up recently, when did Team Randa change their name to WinterFox and why? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Flamesword and Roy today have shown that it's much easier on a green interviewer when the interviewee isn't dicking around in the interview and behaves professionally. This interviewer looks so much better today than yesterday because the people she's talking to are giving her time to present a few good questions rather than have to do impromptu time filler because the other guy won't talk.

She may not be good, but interviews like this will give her the confidence and experience she needs to roll with punches and learn to react to what the interviewer says so she can ask follow ups in response, rather than have to go down a set list of pre-written questions. She'll get better with time, get better at handling the more troubling interviewees, and, if she attends more Halo events, come to know the community better.

So big props to Flamesword, Roy, and anyone else who acts mature when giving interviews; it's a simple thing that goes a long way towards helping the community grow.

add Ninja to the list. Ninja's interview was good too

Arguably the worst clips in a montage ever, but the music and editing were awesome. anyone know the song?

i think we are down to the top 8 teams: EG, Denial, Optic, CLG, WinterFox, Noble, Velocity, and Cloud 9.

EG is guaranteed a top 3 finish.

randa just beat RC for top 8. 

The montages between matches are nice.

At least we're not watching that H4 Banshee gameplay again :walshy:

Inb4 the Banshee king Albatross appears 

TeamRanda got picked up by a sponsor. That sponsor is WinterFox.

WinterFox sponsors a LoL team.

Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure they got picked up by an organization. Good for them, they def deserve it.

I think this will be another close series, but I see Denial taking it in 4 or 5 games.

but green names.

Why don't you give one of them a blue name and one yellow?

Flamesword and Roy today have shown that it's much easier on a green interviewer when the interviewee isn't dicking around in the interview and behaves professionally. This interviewer looks so much better today than yesterday because the people she's talking to are giving her time to present a few good questions rather than have to do impromptu time filler because the other guy won't talk.

She may not be good, but interviews like this will give her the confidence and experience she needs to roll with punches and learn to react to what the interviewer says so she can ask follow ups in response, rather than have to go down a set list of pre-written questions. She'll get better with time, get better at handling the more troubling interviewees, and, if she attends more Halo events, come to know the community better.

So big props to Flamesword, Roy, and anyone else who acts mature when giving interviews; it's a simple thing that goes a long way towards helping the community grow.

Dude this. 

• Upvote (+1) 1