• Evil Geniuses
    • Counter Logic Gaming
    • eLevate
    • Denial eSports
    • Cloud9
    • Noble Black
    • OpTic Halo
    • Other

think there was a falling out between Ola and Ogre 2.

After CLG beat EG in the finals of IG in Season 1: Ogre 2 tweeted out #betterwith2gre.  Many EG players took it personal.

I might be exaggerating the "falling out" but I dont think Ola wanted to team with Ogre 2.

Plus Ogre 2 dropped him in CoD for not getting on during Thanksgiving weekend lol 

I feel like that was more of a jab at snipedown and a team instinct reference.

yeah, but i think members of EG did not like that. It can be a jab either way. A jab at Snipedown or a jab at the former instinct members who think they could win without Ogre 2.

anyway I dont expect Ola and Ogre 2 to team up anytime soon.

Yeah that shit was whack. Halo 3 was back in the spotlight, everyone was hype as hell and then all of it went down... can't believe he just shows up like "what up dudes!!" 

Exactly what you were saying. Just like how 343 hyped everyone up them bam we are all let down and population dies. MCC's situation reminded me of the AGL fiasco.

• Upvote (+1) 1

yeah, but i think members of EG did not like that. It can be a jab either way. A jab at Snipedown or a jab at the former instinct members who think they could win without Ogre 2.

anyway I dont expect Ola and Ogre 2 to team up anytime soon.

Makes sense plus ola was obviously pissed enough to hit something and injure himself so i get you.

I dont think clg has a skill problem i think its a mental problem. They have just as good of a team as eg but eg will talk stuff out not blame each other and learn to play to each other strengths. I think CLGs problem is that royal 2 and snakebite will take it personally and the team has to learn to play around them not with them so new strategies that work better as a team dont develop. Which is why I think they stopped getting better in season 1. Just my opinion could be way off.

Just looking at the brackets it looks like NB/Winterfox & C9/Velocity for Top 6. 

The winners of those will play either CLG/EG and Optic/Denial for top4 looking very tasty

Looks like one of NB/Winterfox will be asking serious questions after this event.

i think they are gonna put WinterFox v. RC on the stream.

then they are gonna put Denial v. Optic on stream. I think then they are gonna put Winterfox/RC vs. Noble to end the day.

Out of +rep to give but I couldn't agree more.

At least ranks are coming next week right?

Right?

Also it needs reiterating: Snakebite is a monster. Those snipes on Lockdown KotH were savage.

EDIT: Never expected CLG to go up 2-0 on Shrine Bomb. Come on game 5!

Plus Ogre 2 dropped him in CoD for not getting on during Thanksgiving weekend lol 

It's crazy how ogre does not fuck around at all. Even with a teammate that was a big part of his last 2 national championships. 

EG to losers bracket gonna be spell bad news for some of those teams waiting in the losers.

It's crazy how ogre does not fuck around at all. Even with a teammate that was a big part of his last 2 national championships. 

You gotta get it how you get it

• Upvote (+1) 1