1. EG

2. CLG

3. C9

4. Team Randa

5. Denial

6. Optic

7. Noble Black

8. Elevate

My opinion on C9 changed during UGC, they are strong contenders for Top 3.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My opinion on C9 changed during UGC, they are strong contenders for Top 1*.

#c9thedream

• Upvote (+1) 1

This thread is so sexy looking with all the Randa logos/sigs. Much love to all of you. :goat: 
Team Randa FTW.Team_Randa.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

1.CLG

2.EG

3.Denial

4.Velocity

5.C9

6.Noble Black

7.eLevate

8.Randa

9.eXcellence

10.Optic

11.Annex (Sargoth & Friends)

12.Element 6

13.Sunset Ballers

14.RC

15.Sinister

16.Sicker Than Your Average

CLG - IDK what people were thinking back when the trades were happening when they said that Cloud ofr Heinz was a drop or even trade. Cloud in my opinion is top 3 best players in this game. If you look at most players you can say they are very proficient in one aspect of the game and thats what makes them very good. Snipedown doesnt miss with the snipe, Roy has an amazing BR, Lunchbox is an OBJ mastermind. Cloud just does everything proficiently. The only issue I have is that Royal 2 and Snakebite are known whiners and complainers and I have seen it get to Cloud in game and hope he can keep it together when having to deal with that.

Velocity - Will shock you. If you watch their scrims they not only are beating pro teams, but dominating them in objective gametypes and for some reason just choke away thei lead. If they keep their discipline they can easily take top 6 and challenge for top 4. they were beating Randa 70-0 in Lockdown ball and somehow threw that away so they have the skill. Lifestyle is in my top 3 best snipers in H2A and has the accolades to warrant a top 4 finish (The kid played on Carbon for crying out loud). Cratos seems to lead their pushes and will be a big factor in breaking opposing setups, he makes so many flashy plays too and likes to make sure the other team knows about it. Suspector is just a beast. Nemassist is the sneakiest player and will be the main reason they win or lose.

Randa - I just dont believe the hype. I DONT TRUST NADED ON LAN. He has never won. Not. Even. Once. I also dont trust Contra on LAN did you see him playing in the S1 finals? I ALSO am unsure about Randa on LAN. It just seems like 3 out of control players and RyaNoob trying to babysit. They have great teamwork but I think they are letting everything get to their head. Ryanoob and Randa with all these bold statements and trash talking seem like they are trying to hard (just let your gameplay do the talking OR shit talk when you win?). Everyone ALWAYS claims that Naded is one of the best HAlo players of all time and is a beast in H2A but only when he is in his beast mode. IT is also know that he can shut down and be a non factor. I have mostly seen the latter version of  Naded at events so I find it hard to believe he will be a force in Atlanta. There is just too many question marks around this team for me to believe.

Elevate - This team I think has more upside than people give them credit for. Shooter is a mini Cloud in the sense that he just does everything right. Str8 Sick can go off at times and is solid all around. I can see them getting top 6.

• Upvote (+1) 3

1. Evil Geniuses
2. Denial
3. Counter Logic Gaming
4. Team Randa
5. C9
6. Optic
7. Noble
8. Elevate

Optic won't place top 8. 

Based on this thing I did up, Optic's road to top 6 involves beating Annex Black, losing to Team Randa, beating RC or whichever team they play in the LB, and then beating the winner of Elevate/Velocity. It's very doable.

To clarify, the "randoms" teams are the ones below 11th whose seeding we aren't sure of.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why do so many people count Optic out? They placed 3rd, 4th, 3rd, 7th (losing to EG/Noble at Nats) last season. That's a very capable team. Adding Maniac, who can do more for a team than both Contra and Aries imo, will make them an even better squad. If they get momentum at any one of these events they could compete for top 3, possibly the whole thing.

#Quo

#GingerMagic

Shaping up to be a great event. 

Will be posting current HCS Standings Tomorrow 4/14/2015 

Until then stay frosty my friends!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I honestly think every team improved with the roster changes, maybe with the exception of Noble Black and Str8 Rippin  :saucey:

So hyped for this. 

Why do so many people count Optic out? They placed 3rd, 4th, 3rd, 7th (losing to EG/Noble at Nats) last season. That's a very capable team. Adding Maniac, who can do more for a team than both Contra and Aries imo, will make them an even better squad. If they get momentum at any one of these events they could compete for top 3, possibly the whole thing.

#Quo

#GingerMagic

On paper they are certainly good but they are the least practiced team going into Atlanta by far. They were very unpracticed before the S1 finals and they ended up placing 7/8th. That's probably why people are writing them off.

However, I don't think them not practicing is worthy enough to think that they will place outside the top 8(like some people have predicted).  

1) EG

2) CLG

3) C9

4) Denial

5) Team Randa

6) Elevate

7) Velocity

8) Noble Black

On paper they are certainly good but they are the least practiced team going into Atlanta by far. They were very unpracticed before the S1 finals and they ended up placing 7/8th. That's probably why people are writing them off.

However, I don't think them not practicing is worthy enough to think that they will place outside the top 8(like some people have predicted).  

They were LANning all weekend, there's no better practice than that, I cannot see Optic placing worse than top8 right now

They were LANning all weekend, there's no better practice than that, I cannot see Optic placing worse than top8 right now

True. I think they'll place top 8 too(top 6 actually). I was just explaining why most people are writing them off.

Imo if any of top teams place outside of the top 8 it'll be Noble Black. 

True. I think they'll place top 8 too(top 6 actually). I was just explaining why most people are writing them off.

Imo if any of top teams place outside of the top 8 it'll be Noble Black. 

Based on the brackets from the top11, Optic will play Element in their first top16 bracket match (who I really don't know a lot about), Velocity will play Noble Black (definitely can see an upset happening here), and C9 will play Reality Check (C9 should take this, rip Septic).