• Evil Geniuses
    • Counter Logic Gaming
    • eLevate
    • Denial eSports
    • Cloud9
    • Noble Black
    • OpTic Halo
    • Other

Damn, Optic came to play this tournament.

I missed C9 vs CLG. Was it more C9 losing or CLG winning the final 3 games?

Clg turned it on but without question shrine bomb was a choke
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I'm a huge Naded fan, but can't say I'm too upset to see Randa get shut up after all the crap talk he's been talking just for winning some online scrims.

The irony of the least practiced team defeating probably the most practiced team. Shows that anything can happen on lan.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm a huge Naded fan, but can't say I'm too upset to see Randa get shut up after all the crap talk he's been talking just for winning some online scrims.

The irony of the least practiced team defeating probably the most practiced team. Shows that anything can happen on lan.

Pretty much exactly how I feel about it.

Feel the exact same. I really like Naded and wanted him to win. The team looked great online. Then Randa started to talk trash to established and proven players. WinterFox can still make a LB run. However Optic beating WinterFox must have humbled Randa and Contra hopefully.

Surprised C9 couldn't close that game out especially against an AM team.

they were Stating. they did not want to end it.

Randa's career was just destroyed faster than what 50 did to Ja Rule back in the day  :kappa:

You're my favorite person on this forums: an optic jab at randa and 50 cent. PERFECTION!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Neighbour making the H2 weapon spawn system sound better than the H1 system is just gross.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Randa still got a chance to prove himself in the Loosers. However Randa looked very shaky.

EG still seems to stronk for any other team to take a series from them. Also, maybe im just old but when did we start spelling lose as loose? Ive read it that way like 8 times today. (Will willingly convert if good reason is presented.)

That lan must have really helped out Optic. Good for them for showing up.

Leggo EG #BleedBlue

EG still seems to stronk for any other team to take a series from them. Also, maybe im just old but when did we start spelling lose as loose? Ive read it that way like 8 times today. (Will willingly convert if good reason is presented.)

my bad i think its losers. I just keep misspelling it.

• Upvote (+1) 1