• Evil Geniuses
    • Counter Logic Gaming
    • eLevate
    • Denial eSports
    • Cloud9
    • Noble Black
    • OpTic Halo
    • Other

hey could I get an invite to the twitch chat?

STIX66

Done

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can someone please send me an invite to the team beyond chat?

thanks. twitch username is Smith3rz

Invite sent

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's unfair of me to take you up on that because they're not going to win, ever. Nothing against the sudds, some players aren't destined to win. As long as there's money there's going to be competition, if there's competitions then they aren't going to win.

That's what people said about Strongside when he first started playting, bruh. Their downfall is petty mistakes and always having two average players on their team. Once that changes they will be a force. You may not take me up on the bet, but quote me on this shit. 

I better get some free warheads too Goddamnit

• Downvote (-1) 1

Uhhggg. Is this guy doing what I think he's doing?

They're not bad players. They just make a lot of dumb fuck mistakes and one day they will get past this. I 100% guarantee it. Quote me on it. In the next 3 years if they don't win an event, I will buy you a next gen console of your choice ( and I mean the 9th generation of consoles too )

I'll take the gif... err, bet!  :ghost:

That's what people said about Strongside when he first started playting, bruh. Their downfall is petty mistakes and always having two average players on their team. Once that changes they will be a force. You may not take me up on the bet, but quote me on this shit. 

I better get some free warheads too Goddamnit

How long was it before Strongside started placing top 2/3/4? Sudds have been playing since h3 and never got a top 8 placing when there's been a lot of competition as far as I'm aware.

• Upvote (+1) 2

How long was it before Strongside started placing top 2/3/4? Sudds have been playing since h3 and never got a top 8 placing when there's been a lot of competition as far as I'm aware.

Difference being strongside got on a pro team quick. It really does matter who their other two teammates are. 

You can say the Sudds annoying personalities/shit attitude keeps them from getting better teammates, which is true probably. Reputation is everything in this world. 

You did not just compare the Sudds to Strongside.

I did, and I will again.

• Downvote (-1) 3

If I was at this event, I wouldn't even need to have my profile premade/downloaded

player 04

Uhhggg. Is this guy doing what I think he's doing?

They're not bad players. They just make a lot of dumb fuck mistakes and one day they will get past this. I 100% guarantee it. Quote me on it. In the next 3 years if they don't win an event, I will buy you a next gen console of your choice ( and I mean the 9th generation of consoles too )

I will actually take you up on this bet. I'm not interested in a next gen console though. $500 instead. Quote me right here. 

It must be at least a 64+ team event though, on LAN, minimum $25k prize pool. No sugarcoating an 8 team tournament on a bullshit $10 paycheck. Both Sudds must be on the same team. 

Of course I run the risk of two good pros running with the Sudds for shits and giggles, but my bet is also on that not happening - in 3 years, not sure both the Sudds will have matured. 

Best of 3 for a tournament with like 40 teams LOL.

Honest question but does no one see the giant characters at the top of the forums with the event details?

Sometimes I honestly forget they're there.