CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Snipedown said "console gamers", not halo gamers or halo fans. I don't think this announcement has anything to do specifically with Halo at all. I'm assuming it's just LAN support coming to xbone or something.

Hopefully I'm wrong and this is a really big announcement for Halo, but I don't really expect it at this point.

Edit: I went back and re-read the tweet and realized I am an idiot

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo is back!

4c46db2da5589cbc7e5494c22eedd990.png

Holy shit the dream.

6IjYKvr.gif

+1 if you know the anime

Kill La Kill?

Gamescom, so ...pretty soon :P

August 6th to 8th - Gamescom

@@Teapot

True gamescom will run from August 6th to 8th for normal visitors but there will be a MS press conference on the 4th at around 4PM ;)

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Teapot

True gamescom will run from August 6th to 8th for normal visitors but there will be a MS press conference on the 4th at around 4PM ;)

4PM what time zone?

german, it should be 3PM for the UK and 10AM EST

Well....time to set my alarm clock for 7am then. 

According to Naded, Team Randa formed because:

1) Ryanoob wanted to team with Randa

2) Naded wanted to team with Contra

3) They joined forces, though Naded wanted Goofy instead of Randa, but Ryanoob wanted Randa and had the final say.

Completely baseless speculation:

WFX drops Naded for Shooter, Naded to join TL or create a new team with Contra, Goofy & Legit. 

Edit: And @@RyaNoob comes in with the hot  :intel: . Moral of the story: Gotta create  :intel:  to get  :intel::lxthul:

Naded and Contra had a bit of a falling out after the first WFX rendition. That team was a nightmare.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'd love to see the return of a PreDevoNator Contra duo for H5, theyre both insane players.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Naded and Contra had a bit of a falling out after the first WFX rendition. That team was a nightmare.

yet it was the best wfx team

• Upvote (+1) 3

yet it was the best wfx team

I agree. That first WFX team had their problems but they were destroying teams online from the moment they formed. Then they kind of choked on LAN. If they didn't have personality/attitude clashes they would have been scary.

Not even trying to knock Arkanum, he's a really great all-round player but I just think Contra's playstyle fit better since he's so good at slaying and staying alive which left the rest of the team free to be aggressive, do objective, and get in good positions.

• Upvote (+1) 1

According to Naded, Team Randa formed because:

1) Ryanoob wanted to team with Randa

2) Naded wanted to team with Contra

3) They joined forces, though Naded wanted Goofy instead of Randa, but Ryanoob wanted Randa and had the final say.

Completely baseless speculation:

WFX drops Naded for Shooter, Naded to join TL or create a new team with Contra, Goofy & Legit. 

Edit: And @@RyaNoob comes in with the hot  :intel: . Moral of the story: Gotta create  :intel:  to get  :intel::lxthul:

I think contra is the goat and that Winterfox is dead as theyre gonna get. Legit and gooft are as dead to halo/hcs as vegetables are to carnivores.

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@Arkanum lurking and + repping so he can soak up motivation for H5 HCS  :lxthul:

Unless there's some sort of hidden  :intel: in his reps  :kappa:

Tomorrow, take the first letter of every username that he +reps to get the name of WFX's new 4th.

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@Arkanum lurking and + repping so he can soak up motivation for H5 HCS :lxthul:

Unless there's some sort of hidden :intel: in his reps :kappa:

I'm simply entertained my man. I have plenty of motivation for season 3 and it'll only grow :)

• Upvote (+1) 5

So just curious what will happen to this thread now that Season 2 is over?

A season 3 thread will start up when Season 3 is going to start and this is getting the good ol' lock, I assume.

• Upvote (+1) 1