CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

He can play any role. Before he was on EG he was alongside the best slayers.

that doesn't help your argument at all. I wouldn't say he can play any role at a top level. He isn't top 5 in any facet of the game. You realize putting him top 5 just because he was on the best team is insane right? The best team isn't necessarily the bet players. They are the best TEAM
  • Upvote (+1) 1

that doesn't help your argument at all. I wouldn't say he can play any role at a top level. He isn't top 5 in any facet of the game. You realize putting him top 5 just because he was on the best team is insane right? The best team isn't necessarily the bet players. They are the best TEAM

I never once said I put him top 5 because he was on the best team. He is top five because he is one of the best at everything. I was saying he is one of the best slayers, in that other post.

I never once said I put him top 5 because he was on the best team. He is top five because he is one of the best at everything.

One of the best at everything? He was easily the least valuable player on his team alone. That would make him 4th best at the most. He is no where near one of the best at everything. This conversation is pointless lets just drop it and move on
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

better than Ace? Royal 2? Snakebite? Hysteria? Arkanum? His other 3 teammates? No way man

Those are almost all main slayers/snipers... aim/slaying isn't everything. Even though Lxthul has an above avg. BR & Sniper, he molded his game around the team, doing more obj./support. That is perhaps the most valuable characteristic a player can have - the ability to make their teammates play better. Sort of like Heinz or 2gre. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

The beauty of opinions. If everyone thought the same this place would be awful.

We all love Halo.

We can agree to that.  :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

The beauty of opinions. If everyone thought the same this place would be awful. I'm glad people can talk without using personal attacks.

Yeah I'm just poking fun at you both, I like when posts go back and fourth and you can see two different opinions on something.

Those are almost all main slayers/snipers... aim/slaying isn't everything. Even though Lxthul has an above avg. BR & Sniper, he molded his game around the team, doing more obj./support. That is perhaps the most valuable characteristic a player can have - the ability to make their teammates play better. Sort of like Heinz or 2gre. 

Worst part about that type of style is people not realizing it/not giving it credit where it's due.

Yea that's fine that he molded around them in fact I acknowledged that. But we are talking about top 5 players not top 5 helpful teammates. I only named them because they were on the top of my head. Btw Hysteria puts in work as an obj player. There are more people I could name, but it's a waste of time. You think he's top 5, I don't. Obviously no one is gonna persuade the other

We all love Halo.

We can agree to that.  :)

But I obviously love Halo more than you because my opinions are right.  :kappa:

Yeah I'm just poking fun at you both, I like when posts go back and fourth and you can see two different opinions on something.

I know haha

Worst part about that type of style is people not realizing it/not giving it credit where it's due.

I do give credit to that. 2gre may not be the overall best shooter on the team but he is an irreplaceable leader. As far as Heinz goes I thought CLG made a huge mistake letting him go. Again, I'm not arguing that he's bad I jut don't think out of every halo player right now he is top 5

I do give credit to that. 2gre may not be the overall best shooter on the team but he is an irreplaceable leader. As far as Heinz goes I thought CLG made a huge mistake letting him go. Again, I'm not arguing that he's bad I jut don't think out of every halo player right now he is top 5

I was talking more casual viewing audience, I think the majority on this forum know the game well enough to see when a player is selfless or does something in the game that is huge but isn't flashy so the casual viewer won't think twice about it.

What I said had nothing to do with your top five player posts, just was responding to zipcity =p.

I was talking more casual viewing audience, I think the majority on this forum know the game well enough to see when a player is selfless or does something in the game that is huge but isn't flashy so the casual viewer won't think twice about it.

What I said had nothing to do with your top five player posts =p, just was responding to zipcity =p.

ohhhh okay yea I agree 100% sorry! Looking at the Twitch chat making fun of players K/D's and all that really shows they only care about numbers. It's really quite a shame, but the Caster's do a hell of a job trying to explain the importance if those players

The best team isn't necessarily the bet players. They are the best TEAM

But the odds of the best team not being the best players, especially after winning 5 LAN events straight are so low. Lethul has to be in the top 5 in some manner. Just cuz he's not blaining everything or getting all the obj/assist doesn't mean anything. Stats mean nothing. It's all about the plays you make, based on the position you're put in, based off how the game plays out. You have to play the hand you've been dealt and he's clearly doing that well if he's won 5 straight. He's in the top 5 for sure in H2A.

What makes you say that he's not? What are some examples?

• Downvote (-1) 1

I bet people don't rate Lxthul because he's a Reach kid.

Kid is insane I watched him last year before MCC kinda had a feeling he would rise to the top.

But the odds of the best team not being the best players, especially after winning 5 LAN events straight are so low. Lethul has to be in the top 5 in some manner. Just cuz he's not blaining everything or getting all the obj/assist doesn't mean anything. Stats mean nothing. It's all about the plays you make, based on the position you're put in, based off how the game plays out. You have to play the hand you've been dealt and he's clearly doing that well if he's won 5 straight. He's in the top 5 for sure in H2A.

What makes you say that he's not? What are some examples?

This convo is so pointless. Okay look at the Spurs, that team is jut a well oiled machine. However, the actual players aren't exactly the best, the just work together insanely well. Now another thing, thy have TOWEY. He's the freaking GOAT when it comes to coaches. Look at the EG squad man. Look at what each of those players has already proven. Snipedown was arguable the best player in Galo when competition was at it's peak. RoyBox iOS known as the most fierce duo in all of Halo. He has a GodSquad around him that allows him to pretty much do the scrappy work. Now as far as examples go look at what other players are doing with squads that aren't nearly as renowned as EG. Seriously he filled a role on EG that I would argue many other players could've filled. He wasn't as good at slaying as his other teammates and he had nowhere near the obj prowess of LBX. He's just not a top 5 player man there are so many other players that are all around way more dominant than him.

Okay I feel we should end this conversation soon because it's getting kinda outta hand

• Upvote (+1) 1

The best team isn't necessarily the bet players. They are the best TEAM

There's a reason they are so dominant. In this specific case it just so happens to be true...the best team is comprised of the four best players and best coach.  :halo: If they keep up their dedication and really get on the grind for Halo 5 they will continue their dynasty. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

There's a reason they are so dominant. In this specific case it just so happens to be true...the best team is comprised of the four best players and best coach. :halo: If they keep up their dedication and really get on the grind for Halo 5 they will continue their dynasty.

well to be fair you can't really say it's true. But whatevs on to Halo 5!

Okay this is the las thing I will say on this matter (I know I've said that a lot). To me, top 5 means that if 5 new Organizations just started, and they each had to pick one player to build around, then those players would be the top 5.

• Upvote (+1) 1