CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Gotta give props to EG, H2A is not the best Halo game by any stretch of the imagination but they dominated that game harder than almost any Halo team ever did in any other Halo(although MLG 2006-2010 competition was on another level). The extremely high level of play this weekend displayed by all top teams was a treat to watch, I really question whether H5 will be better IMO. The top teams are at that CS-level of play where everyone just knows the maps and game so well it just comes down to who can execute better most of the time. Watching this tournament just convinced me further that a Halo with sprint is really no Halo at all IMO.

I can write lots of stuff about how they wouldn't be able to beat EG, but, I'll just say this; listen to the listen-in for, I think it was a WB EG - CLG warlord game and then come back to me.

Don't care to read a bunch of stuff or listen to something I've already heard. In the end I feel that they would be better with Ola and could eventually beat EG, especially a well practiced Ola. Nothing against Cloud, he did well, but I think Ola is better and would make a world of difference. That is my opinion and I bet a lot of others opinions. In the end you can't prove your point any more then I can prove mine because it is all hypothetical.

Now in Halo 5, who knows. But I expect Ola to rise to the top eventually.

• Upvote (+1) 1

H2A top 5?

1) Lxthul. Most event wins,

2) Lunchbox. Rare to find him having a bad day.

3/4) Roy & Snipedown. Can't choose.

5) Royal 2 ?? Could also make arguments for Heinz, Chig, Cloud or Snakebite.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

H2A top 5?

1. Lunchbox

2. Roy

3. SnakeBite

4. Lethul

5. Snipedown

• Downvote (-1) 1

H2A top 5?

you think Lethul was the best player in H2A? And Lunch over Snipedown and Roy? Come on now
  • Upvote (+1) 1

you think Lethul was the best player in H2A? And Lunch over Snipedown and Roy? Come on now

Lxthul turned EG into a tourney winning game, and won the invational with BTH. Also, LB makes fewer mistakes than SD/Roy and is possibly the best obj. player ever. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Lxthul turned EG into a tourney winning game, and won the invational with BTH. Also, LB makes fewer mistakes than SD/Roy and is possibly the best obj. player ever.

first off Lethul is definitely not the reason EG started winning. The LBX/Roy thing depends on what you put weight on. LBX is great at OBJ but Roy is way better with overall gun skill. APG, Mikwen, Royal 2/Snakebite all played a lot better than Lethul IMO.
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Both royal and snake are top 5 imo. Id have it roy, lunch, snipe, royal, and snake.

• Upvote (+1) 1

first off Lethul is definitely not the reason EG started winning. The LBX/Roy thing depends on what you put weight on. LBX is great at OBJ but Roy is way better with overall gun skill. APG, Mikwen, Royal 2/Snakebite all played a lot better than Lethul IMO.

Actually saw Lbox w/ more sniper kills than Roy the past two tourneys.

And Lxthul completely remolded his playstyle to fit EG. One could argue that EG w/ Ola had too many stars, and nobody did enough dirty work. Lxthul did all the little things right, and was pretty nerdy w/ spring jumps, etc. Not to mention he has a great attitude w/ his team (not talking Twitter). 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Actually saw Lbox w/ more sniper kills than Roy the past two tourneys.

And Lxthul completely remolded his playstyle to fit EG. One could argue that EG w/ Ola had too many stars, and nobody did enough dirty work. Lxthul did all the little things right, and was pretty nerdy w/ spring jumps, etc. Not to mention he has a great attitude w/ his team (not talking Twitter).

Ola has an amazing attitude too though. And I don't know about the too many stars thing having three people with the slaying ability they have plus LBX obj would've been fine. I just don't see Lethul shining through as a top 5 player. Sure he played the role he needed to to win but that doesn't make him the best. Looking at what every player can bring to the table he's just not top 5
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Ola has an amazing attitude too though. And I don't know about the too many stars thing having three people with the slaying ability they have plus LBX obj would've been fine. I just don't see Lethul shining through as a top 5 player. Sure he played the role he needed to to win but that doesn't make him the best. Looking at what every player can bring to the table he's just not top 5

Ola raged and punched a wall, not sure if that constitutes as an amazing attitude.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ola raged and punched a wall, not sure if that constitutes as an amazing attitude.

Yes in that one instance he wasn't didn't handle it well, but anger is justified when you want to win so bad. But look at him overall and what the other pros/fans say about him. He's the nicest dude around.

You boys over here are the best!

TEAM BEYOND!

Simms you loveable ginger bastard, I want you inside me.

Yes in that one instance he wasn't didn't handle it well, but anger is justified when you want to win so bad. But look at him overall and what the other pros/fans say about him. He's the nicest dude around.

Attitude playing a game and with friends are two different things. Sure Ola is good at the game, but he had his spot on EG and lost it because he raged and punched a wall. Seems like that is a liability. Why risk that when Lethul takes you to an even higher place