CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

so what team changes do you guys see happening? if any

I feel like we won't get many, I would assume people want to test the waters in halo 5 before they really start making changes. I can see Winterfox changing before though.

Hopefully CLG finally realizes they need Ola to have a shot at beating EG.  :lxthul:

#betterwithola

Who would they swap out for it? I hear people say Cloud, but I see him as CLG's leader and without him, I doubt CLG would be able to beat EG without swapping out 1 more player for another player.

Also, EG under pressure is scary af.

• Upvote (+1) 1

boring finals teams weren't balanced games weren't interesting.

also props to 343 and ESL for consistently f*cking up every game with technical glitches. consummate professionals as always

:wutface:

Yeah ESL, fuck you. MCC and the Xbox One suck and it's all your fault!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is lethul actually retiring? 

No one ever retires on a win streak like this.

Who would they swap out for it? I hear people say Cloud, but I see him as CLG's leader and without him, I doubt CLG would be able to beat EG without swapping out 1 more player for another player.

Ola for Cloud. I don't agree with what you said. Make that change and I honestly think they would beat EG.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Na i think they could def challenge Eg with ola. Right now CLG just needs a little more slaying power that ola could provide while still doing objective. You need at least 3 slayers to compete with them. Royal, snake, and Pistola would give them that. I think CLG ran out of gas cuz they were playing so well the first series and even that first game. They got dominated the last two games couldnt get any kills.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Great event. Hated the down times because of Xbox Live. Overall a 9/10 event.

Na i think they could def challenge Eg with ola. Right now CLG just needs a little more slaying power that ola could provide while still doing objective. You need at least 3 slayers to compete with them. Royal, snake, and Pistola would give them that. I think CLG ran out of gas cuz they were playing so well the first series and even that first game. They got dominated the last two games couldnt get any kills.

I can write lots of stuff about how they wouldn't be able to beat EG, but, I'll just say this; listen to the listen-in for, I think it was a WB EG - CLG warlord game and then come back to me.

I hate criticizing since he did an amazing job, but I couldn't stop noticing each time Simms said "at the moment"... BqMMZhr.png

That aside, great event overall. CLG looked promising set 1 of GF, and part of me wanted Ogre 2 to come clutch, but EG can't be stopped. From here, looking forward to not having to watch H2A ever again, and/or deal with a game crash once in 3 games. Bring on Halo 5.

So happy to see the end of Halo 2: Anniversary. We never have to deal with this extensive downtime because of MCC.

Speaking of which, what are people's opinions on H2A, disconnects aside? Never played it, I've only watched it.

Speaking of which, what are people's opinions on H2A, disconnects aside? Never played it, I've only watched it.

I couldn't stand it. To be honest I actually quit the game immediately whenever it was voted in team doubles.

• Downvote (-1) 1

We have Kyle Reese from The Terminator actually describing Evil Geniuses:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I couldn't stand it. To be honest I actually quit the game immediately whenever it was voted in team doubles.

Then you are part of the problem.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1