CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

http://halo.esportspedia.com/wiki/Iron_Games_Atlanta_2015

According to this I don't see EG in the losers bracket anywhere on here EG has never been to the losers bracket as far as I know.

Why am I arguing how a bracket works.

If you lose a series (even if Grand Finals), then you are in technically in Loser's Bracket.

So it doesn't show in the bracket, because it's Grand Finals. But it's still technically correct.futurama-reference.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 6

Lethul is better than Ola in this game.

At the very least, Lethul is a top 5 player in H2A. I don't think I get the dramatic improvement you think would occur by replacing him with anyone...

there is no way in hell Lethul is better than Ola, and lethul top 5? Come on dawg
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

If anything, this helps CLG. EG had more map control and the lead.

lol no it doesnt red side is THE side on lockout what a joke

Why am I arguing how a bracket works.

If you lose a series (even if Grand Finals), then you are in technically in Loser's Bracket.

So it doesn't show in the bracket, because it's Grand Finals. But it's still technically correct.

This is correct.

Another way of looking at it is you get a series advantage for coming in through winners bracket, as a 'reward' so to speak. WB team has to lose twice (as they have not lost yet in the tournament), LB team has to lose once (having already lost earlier in the tournament)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Resets on asymmetric maps should include a colour swap for the teams to help smooth out any spikes caused by repeating the initial spawns.

there is no way in hell Lethul is better than Ola, and lethul top 5? Come on dawg

So you think EG is just winning 3v4? You think Roybox + Snip3down could carry any random to 4 consecutive LAN event wins? If that's the case then why didn't they win with Ola? Why are Cloud 9's placings no better than with Ninja?

• Downvote (-1) 1

This might just be the flukiest tourney I have ever seen. The fact that thy are playing for $75,000 makes it even worse. Resetting doesn't just break the flow of the game it ruins all the positing that was in place. This is such a joke.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 5

So you think EG is just winning 3v4? You think Roybox + Snip3down could carry any random to 4 consecutive LAN event wins? If that's the case then why didn't the win with Ola? Why are Cloud 9's placings no better than with Ninja?

first off not everyone on the best team is necessarily the best in the game. You can probably replace Lethul with loads of different players and they could be arguably even more dominant. It's all speculation of course but what exactly makes Lethul a top player in your eyes? He's not the best obj and not nearly the best slayer. I do believe Roybox + Snip3down can carry practically anyone.

Now as far as c9 placings go, that's a team problem. Pistola has been a dominant force on C9 waaaay better than Ninja was. Teams have changed a lot since Ninja was on C9 so you can't really compare the results.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Awesome, negged for saying this tourney has been fluky. You guys can't possibly think that all these resets have been fair?

Has any reset helped a team win?

Has any reset helped a team win?

well we can't really answer that question seeing as we don't know whether the outcome would've been different had they not reset. That's the point. Maybe had the reset not happen the other team could've been in position to take over

Game 5! This is what you want in the finals.

CLG up 2 flag caps with 2min left, about to send series to a 2nd Set and.. they choke.

TEase_zpsyiafpsna.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

The way EG handles pressure situations - especially with the clock against them - is absolutely incredible.