CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

By taking a series I meant forcing EG to the losers bracket which has never happened post Lethul.

You know when Denial took that series it means both teams were playing from the Loser's Bracket right?

• Upvote (+1) 1

is this first to 6 or two straight best of fives?

If CLG wins a bo5, they knock EG down to the loser bracket and we have another bo5 on our hands.

• Upvote (+1) 1

#BetterWithOla

No but seriously, I can't help but wonder how much more they would destroy if he hadn't gotten injured.

win or lose they'll pick up ola once roy 2 retires

• Downvote (-1) 1

#BetterWithOla

No but seriously, I can't help but wonder how much more they would destroy if he hadn't gotten injured.

Lethul is better than Ola in this game.

At the very least, Lethul is a top 5 player in H2A. I don't think I get the dramatic improvement you think would occur by replacing him with anyone...

• Downvote (-1) 1

EG morale was on the floor at the beginning of game 3 and i think this eff-up is gonna change the game.

If anything, this helps CLG. EG had more map control and the lead.

No it doesn't. EG's opening ball strat + Red side advantage is like 30 seconds of guaranteed ball time minimum.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If anything, this helps CLG. EG had more map control and the lead.

Meh. It gives EG the advantageous red start again.

Doesn't really matter who comes out of it ahead - it's not cool for games to be this disjointed regardless. I wonder if it would be possible for the game to use the replay data to remember the game state and relaunch it from that point if a player disconnects like Starcraft does.