CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

EG is gonna stay the same. Doesn't matter if they win the finals or not (they'll win anyway, I have faith on them), they'll stick together. Other teams? No idea.

Final H2A event. Team changes depends on contracts.

I forgot about contracts. EG is the one team that might stick together. If given the choice, I think a lot of other teams will change. I wonder if 2gre even wants to play H5.

Denial usually gives EG a tougher fight, but hopefully CLG can at least make EG sweat.

Please CLG, please save us from the EG tyranny.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

After EG wins this event they will have solidified them as a god squad and they have absolutely no reason to make team changes no one has taken a series from them.

EG vs Denial was fairly close.

CLG vs Denial seemed much less close.

So, I have hope for CLG. It's about time for an upset!

After EG wins this event they will have solidified them as a god squad and they have absolutely no reason to make team changes no one has taken a series from them.

Denial took the 1st series Grand Finals against EG at IG Atlanta.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I like CLG (liked them more with Heinz honestly) but I really don't see how they are going to win 2 series against EG. I feel confident in saying this is a wrap.

EG vs Denial was fairly close.

CLG vs Denial seemed much less close.

So, I have hope for CLG. It's about time for an upset!

EG vs CLG seemed much less close.  :lxthul:

Also, two Slayers?  :wutface:

How? Like how can the players be that focused and play that well after crashes like that?? I'm just a spectator, and I wanna break my desk.

EG vs CLG seemed much less close.  :lxthul:

Also, two Slayers?  :wutface:

Yeah when have we ever seen two slayers in a bo5 before?

How? Like how can the players be that focused and play that well after crashes like that?? I'm just a spectator, and I wanna break my desk.

Royal 2 just stares at the screen. No dapds, yo fist bumps. Just stare at the screen.

Denial took the 1st series Grand Finals against EG at IG Atlanta.

By taking a series I meant forcing EG to the losers bracket which has never happened post Lethul.

By taking a series I meant forcing EG to the losers bracket which has never happened post Lethul.

*post UGC. They're currently on a 4-peat going into a 5-peat, though.  :walshy:

Theyve lost series with lethul. It was last season though so they can be beat. If Clg can take this to a second series ill be happy. They are playing so good right now just not converting these caps.

Less slopiness on objective from CLG and theyèd be solid. Good control of rockets and immense pressure on hut throughout the game. Shouldnèt try to have forced those flags hut side, they dont usually do it and could have paid for it.