CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yung PJ aka Snakebite was a problem on that Hill game

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know it is a minor thing, but I feel like the loser of the WB final shouldn't have to turn around and play in the LB final while the team already in LB can relax until LB final. Maybe in future LANs they should play the WB final on Saturday and LB semifinal on Sunday.

Small idea for Halo 5 (maybe I should put this in the Halo 5 topic). Add an option to Halo 5 which lets people have a custom name in custom games that replaces their gamertag. 

Players would still sign in normally using their Xbox LIVE GT's and have access to their weapon skins, armour, custom assassinations, etc but would be able to simply call themselves "Heinz" rather than "CLG Heinz 57".

This would make early games much easier on the viewers. There has been a few instances with H2A when we've had to watch a player called "HCSMain542" because there's no offline profile support.

Ideally we'd get offline profiles but this is a good compromise.

• Upvote (+1) 1

royal 2 sniper made it impossible for Denial to do  anyting.

Denial's snipers did not show up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Royal 2 the real MVP

Great play all around on CLG. Cloud and the GOAT were lowkey making plays.

I really hope Denial doesn't make a roster change.

I don't know, I think they could improve in the long term with a Ola pickup.

Walsh and Simms casting the finals?????????  :goat:  :goat:  :goat:  :goat:  :goat:  :goat:  :goat:  :goat:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Isn't this the final H2A event? I'm guessing there will be team changes all around depending on who looks good in Halo 5.

Yup

Isn't this the final H2A event? I'm guessing there will be team changes all around depending on who looks good in Halo 5.

EG is gonna stay the same. Doesn't matter if they win the finals or not (they'll win anyway, I have faith on them), they'll stick together. Other teams? No idea.

Final H2A event. Team changes depends on contracts.

Walshy rigged this shit man, got 100% predictions.

• Upvote (+1) 1