CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm not expecting much from Coalition to be honest

There's already been a beta and it's a solid remake (more accurate to the original than H2A). There are some differences, but nothing major. Plus every map is being remade. Don't know if they'll be providing money for esports, but actions are louder than words and proper LAN support will help a lot.

Oh cool we finally started the mat-- Oh technical difficulties again...

There's already been a beta and it's a solid remake (more accurate to the original than H2A). There are some differences, but nothing major. Plus every map is being remade. Don't know if they'll be providing money for esports, but actions are louder than words and proper LAN support will help a lot.

I'm sure the game itself will be fine but I meant I'm not expecting much from this supposed LAN

So the finals started at 11 today and only 1 series has been played? Lmao I'll be off work in an hour before clg vs denial begins

So the finals started at 11 today and only 1 series has been played? Lmao I'll be off work in an hour before clg vs denial begins

CLG vs Denial is playing game 2 as I type this

Ive always wondered how they are using their headsets without the stereo adapter and get the chat working...are they using a computer to run the voicechat or what.

Ive always wondered how they are using their headsets without the stereo adapter and get the chat working...are they using a computer to run the voicechat or what.

Astro mixamps have a daisy chain, which connects to your teammates mix amps so you can hear them. It's like LAN for headsets.

2 slayers in a row?

CTF, Slayer, KOTH, Bomb (I think), Slayer 

lockdown slayer game 5 really?

ugh

I love it.

Astro mixamps have a daisy chain, which connects to your teammates mix amps so you can hear them. It's like LAN for headsets.

Aha! Thats how it works! Good stuff =)

One of the more lopsided Warlock Hill games I've seen between two top tier teams. CLG with a clinic on how to play that map.

• Upvote (+1) 4