CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You know what else sucks? I cant even view the  twitch app on the x1 without it constantly asking me to sign in. It's infuriating

This is taking all sorts of forever.

Remind me again why actual LAN wasn't allowed to happen in MCC?

Because you can't have LAN on the Bone

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'll bet both my kidneys that after the timer ends there will still be 'technical difficulties'. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well I'm lost for words on that one. Honestly I like the idea of showing off other content in the Halo community that isn't just montages but some of the stuff could be more clean in terms of editing and audio

If you guys really hate the content showing so bad submit your stuff to videosubmissions [at] halowaypoint.com  

Learn more here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/35592e0955d54b8aa9be62cd7300d0f5/topics/get-your-videos-featured-on-the-halo-channel/b134c484-2a31-4c2d-ad90-eea06486bca1/posts

I tired submitting my Dumb Ways to Die video but I got no response lol 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'll bet both my kidneys that after the timer ends there will still be 'technical difficulties'. 

I assume they'll go into casters desk or an interview(or reset the countdown, which would be pretty bland). Also, my one problem with eSports in general; stop forcing that music on me, I am not and will never be a fan of it.  :wutface:

Hoping to hear that final burn GoldenBoy has lined up for Walshy to be honest

...And then Uncle Jesse counters his burn with a burn.  :walshy:

Going to have a feedback topic going live after the grand finals. If you've got anything you'd like to mention, good or bad, take note of it.

Going to have a feedback topic going live after the grand finals. If you've got anything you'd like to mention, good or bad, take note of it.

I think most of it could be summed up with a loud "we need LAN" directed at Microsoft.

Good - ESL staff. Lighting, Camera men, Admins, Social media, Food & Drink, Coordinators, Production, Referees.

For those who are unable to attend these events I cant stress enough how INCREDIBLE and the true unsung heroes of the S2 finals they are.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I was watching and waiting for LBF in a parking lot 2 hours ago. Good to know that I can still watch it live now that I'm back at home.

Good - ESL staff. Lighting, Camera men, Admins, Social media, Food & Drink, Coordinators, Production, Referees.

For those who are unable to attend these events I cant stress enough how INCREDIBLE and the true unsung heroes of the S2 finals they are.

Simms is still a god and we need more of him in our lives.

Bad(can be improved) has been premature music & videos along with music while people talk(like it is right now).

Just like @@TheSimms said, the production team here at the studio are second to none! They're staying on top of everything and anything. Unfortunately the only thing that is out of their control (Xbox Live) is the thing that's messing up. But all in all they're making this live experience an amazing one!

The production quality has increased since S1 and certainly don't think that is the issue with HCS.

The Coalition being able to make a true LAN game is going to embarrass 343. I can't wait for the excuses.

The Coalition being able to make a true LAN game is going to embarrass 343. I can't wait for the excuses.

I'm not expecting much from Coalition to be honest

Provided they do. I'll be interested to see if it actually works next month.

• Upvote (+1) 1