CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Any idea if @@TheSimms is commentating?

No clue, I know he's not doing Insomnia with me at the end of next month which I'm bummed about. Feels like forever since we last casted together

Would much rather have the casters talk about the teams and strategies when technical issues occur, rather than these silly ground pound or banshee montages

Yeah, it just keeps reconnecting for me. I left it and got re-invited, still didn't fix the issue.

I just switched to firefox instead of using chrome

Let's promote spawn killing and non objective play, cuz you know, it's more impressive to go 45-0 in CTF than it is to win the game in 3 minutes. Stat whoring is obviously better

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just throw up the technical difficulties with XBL screen and pause the stream. This shit is going to last for an hour plus and wear out the casters.

I really think 343, ESL, all the Orgs, sponsors, and casters should ALL be bitching to MS to enable real LAN support.

PGL Indy Winner's Finals: EG vs Denial

-  G2: Lockdown Slayer (Denial 50-30), G5: Warlord TS (EG 50-47)

HCS Finals Winner's Finals: EG vs Denial

- G2: Lockdown Slayer (Denial 50-34), G5: Warlord TS (EG 50-43)

PGL Indy Loser's Finals: Denial vs CLG

- G2: Shrine Slayer (Denial 50-42), G5: Lockdown Slayer (CLG - 45-43)

HCS Finals Loser's Finals: Denial vs CLG

- G2: Shrine Slayer (TBD), G5: Lockdown Slayer (TBD)

Listen, I know there's only 3 slayer maps. But maybe a little variance by switching up the order for WBF and LBF every once in a while would be good.

Why do we keep seeing the same things happen? Cause it's the same gametypes in the same situations.

what in the world are you complaining about? if they switched the order, denial still loses, but instead 3-1 or 3-0 and we never see game 5.

• Downvote (-1) 1

what in the world are you complaining about? if they switched the order, denial still loses, but instead 3-1 or 3-0 and we never see game 5.

Game 2 mindsets are not the same as Game 5 mindsets  :walshy:

*Edit* Also; how about a Shrine Slayer in a WBF? Or a Warlord Slayer in LBF?

The fact that it's the exact same gametypes at the exact same moments, just sets up for the exact same things to happen.

Missed the commercial, any chance the commercial is in Youtube?

It's not actually a commercial but a fan made machinima

• Upvote (+1) 2

lol at this conversation

They should live stream that. Competitive bagel eating.

Kobayashi got nothing on the  :goat:

As a European who stayed up until about 4am last night watching and clipping, these delays are literally killer

• Upvote (+1) 3

Well I'm lost for words on that one. Honestly I like the idea of showing off other content in the Halo community that isn't just montages but some of the stuff could be more clean in terms of editing and audio

If you guys really hate the content showing so bad submit your stuff to videosubmissions [at] halowaypoint.com  

Learn more here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/35592e0955d54b8aa9be62cd7300d0f5/topics/get-your-videos-featured-on-the-halo-channel/b134c484-2a31-4c2d-ad90-eea06486bca1/posts

• Upvote (+1) 1

When people ask "Why do we need offline LAN? We all have LIVE anyway." This is the example they need to get pointed to.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm all in for montages, jumps, strats, funtages, speedarts, etc

But that machinima and the megablocks video weren't proper for the tournament, IMO. I'm honestly not gonna bash in either of those videos, because I'm pretty sure they are just fans and did those videos just for laughs and fun.

Its like showing Saucey's click bait video in mid tournament. Who you gonna blame or trash talk? Saucey? or the company that put that video in a tournament?