CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Nah, we are all going to get our own XBL LAN servers.  :kappa:

Seriously, the idea that providing this functionality for only large scale events doesn't fix the issue for the 100's of thousands of gamers out there. When XBL goes down the game(s) are crippled beyond just "not playing on XBL now" to "not being able to play any form of multiplayer. You can't play with your friends, even if they are sitting right next to you. I find that unacceptable. And now with Halo 5 not featuring splitscreen you get to purchase multiple xbox's and copies of the game just to have them ALL cease to work. Ridiculous.

I thought that video was good....

I was dying laughing when she said "The Halo 5 preorders are sold out". Good one 343i  :lxthul:

I'm wondering if we'll see another cringe commercial for Halo 5 before the next series starts.

Also, can somebody add me to the Team Beyond Twitch chat? Twitch username is 'j0shcon123'. Thanks :)

I'm wondering if we'll see another cringe commercial for Halo 5 before the next series starts.

Also, can somebody add me to the Team Beyond Twitch chat? Twitch username is 'j0shcon123'. Thanks :)

Done

Anybody else having trouble connecting to TB chat? :(

Yeah, it just keeps reconnecting for me. I left it and got re-invited, still didn't fix the issue.

Lol the ground pound montage. Nothing says eSports more than this!  :walshy:

I wonder if 343 know that I am available to commentate gamescom  :holmes:

Any idea if @@TheSimms is commentating?

I see they are trying to get in the big team crowd with this random scrapped Halo 4 footage. 

Paused the stream 15 mins ago, unpause it to someone flying a banshee..........on h4................

Ugh, these type of videos need to be non-existent for season 3. 

If I tune into the the event and I'm watching someone gamesager their way to a 45-0, I'm going to tune out.

PGL Indy Winner's Finals: EG vs Denial

-  G2: Lockdown Slayer (Denial 50-30), G5: Warlord TS (EG 50-47)

HCS Finals Winner's Finals: EG vs Denial

- G2: Lockdown Slayer (Denial 50-34), G5: Warlord TS (EG 50-43)

PGL Indy Loser's Finals: Denial vs CLG

- G2: Shrine Slayer (Denial 50-42), G5: Lockdown Slayer (CLG - 45-43)

HCS Finals Loser's Finals: Denial vs CLG

- G2: Shrine Slayer (TBD), G5: Lockdown Slayer (TBD)

Listen, I know there's only 3 slayer maps. But maybe a little variance by switching up the order for WBF and LBF every once in a while would be good.

Why do we keep seeing the same things happen? Cause it's the same gametypes in the same situations.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

first that ground pound montage, now a H4 Bashee montage...343 really doesn't want people to watch that stream...

That Halo 5 pre-order machinima was way better than this miserable bit of gameplay. The player isn't even good in the Banshee, and it's obviously sooooo impressive to go 45-0 while HTO on Ragnarok while you have complete control...

Displaying videos like this on the official stream legitimatises such poor sportsmanship somewhat. Not cool.