CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

:prayers: :flames: :walshy:  :flames: :prayers:

Where is the Simms face? And a goose whilst you're at it :halo:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Damn I knew I shouldn't have gone out for an hour ;''}

EDIT; crowd sounds good in the clips though.

How hard would it be to patch in a software to add LAN? It has the hardware like I don't understand.

What don't you understand? This isn't about inability to add proper LAN or require tons of work. The issue is Piracy, Hacking, etc.. The same reason EA has tried to push always online games. Not sure if anyone here remembers the backlash EA got for this with SimCity. They said they needed the always online because it did "calculations" on the server that couldn't be done on your local PC. Then someone created a local server program to authenticate the game which proved it could be played offline, which resulted in even more backlash to EA and eventually them apologizing and enabling offline play. In all these cases they want to keep tabs on you and what you are doing so they can tell you are doing legitimate things. It is not a technical limitation, and people should be furious about this. At least that is my opinion on the matter.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What's with the negs for Chad? It IS dumb that Warlord TS is a game 5, let alone for every LAN this season. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I say MS jusy throws in a patch to allow real LAN capabilities for xb1 if the disc is in the xb1. I understand the whole "piracy protection" idea they have going on, but it at this point, it's obvious needing to ping to XBL is a terrible idea. Even though it may seem as unfair for people with digital licenses, I'm pretty sure those with digital are already going to be connected to XBL to begin with, and most event organizers use discs on the consoles anyways. Easy way to keep connection problems from happening while still protecting from piracy.

Could be totally wrong on how that works, but just my two cents

What's with the negs for Chad? It IS dumb that Warlord TS is a game 5, let alone for every LAN this season. 

Bale negs like 75% of everything I post.

The amount of issues in this tournament with connectivity issues must tell Microsoft that an offline LAN function is needed

they should make Lockdown TS the game 5

• Upvote (+1) 1

Maybe these delays and downtime are a blessing in disguise, maybe this will get proper LAN into Halo 5 and those tournaments will have a lot fewer issues. Rather have issues with the notoriously broken MCC than H5 have any kind of issues with tourneys.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This, this is not a video you play during downtime with a broken console and service..

This Halo 5 commercial is physically painful.

Also, someone please add me to the TB Twitch chat ( RC_5213 ). The regular one is giving me cancer.

This Halo 5 commercial is physically painful.

Also, someone please add me to the TB Twitch chat ( RC_5213 ). The regular one is giving me cancer.

Done

That machinima totally pushed me over the edge to preorder Halo 5  :bravo:

Sig checks out :saucey:

• Upvote (+1) 1