CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

For those asking about COD events

I'm still sceptical about Coalition claiming they've got proper LAN. 

Think I have came to the conclusion that Warlord TS is more RNG than the H3 BR. Should not be in rotation at all.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Think I have came to the conclusion that Warlord TS is more RNG than the H3 BR. Should not be in rotation at all.

Idm it but it shouldn't be a game 5. It's almost as bad as one of the best H3 11 game series ever between str8 and td in 09 ending with an amp ts, it's just insulting.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well we've got two more series to worry about that.

Too little too late.

It just has extreme snowball gameplay, I wouldn't say RNG.

Slayer in general shouldn't really be a game type. But I agree 100% what a terrible way to end such a great series
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Too little too late.

Idk, aren't we still waiting on word for some forge maps for h2a? :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

How hard would it be to patch in a software to add LAN? It has the hardware like I don't understand.

Slayer in general shouldn't really be a game type. But I agree 100% what a terrible way to end such a great series

Slayer only works with multiple fast weapon/powerup spawns on the map. I think it has it's place, but OBJ is pretty good in 4's.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It kinda sucks that Warlord TS is gonna be the defining game. It's the most fluky gametype/map combo on the circuit

They may as well play an FFA, add the kills of every player of each team and you have a winner.

If there were more slow methodical game types then we could see other teams shine a lot more. EG is just way too much of a slaying machine to lose all these chaotic games

so cod is still on xb1 for mlg or nah

For the rest of Advanced Warfare, its on Xbone. For BO3, there are a lot of indications that it will switch to PS4 for MLG/competitive, but there hasn't been an official announcement yet.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Slayer only works with multiple fast weapon/powerup spawns on the map. I think it has it's place, but OBJ is pretty good in 4's.

it would have it's place with faster weapon spawns. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the route 343 is taking.

It's been the Game 5 gametype for Winner's Finals at ALL 3 LAN events this season.

So dumb

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Walshy and Simms to cast the finals? :D

:prayers: :flames: :walshy:  :flames: :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

They may as well play an FFA, add the kills of every player of each team and you have a winner.

Maybe if they just removed grenades from Warlord and made it all just BRs it could be better. H2A grenades are nukes and they can just melt people. Plus hit markers lets you knew they are weak and you can just push them