CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Xbox LIVE is down

Good job we're watching LAN then.

Wait.....

If The Coalition really has figured out a way to get LAN on the Xbox One I really hope it starts to spread to more games. This "Xbox LIVE issues results in tournament delays and disconnection issues" stuff is really old right now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Stuff is embarassing on the part of MS, feel bad for ESL and 343.

Oh look. Xbox Live goes down when Denial steals the momentum.

Can't believe the lengths EG goes to sometimes :kappa:

It was sarcasticccccccccccccccc come on. Oh and of course EG has to cover their tracks and make it look like they got the short end of the stick. But watch, now they are gonna win the next game and I will blame the disconnects. (Since I already got attacked by multiple pros I'm gonna put a disclaimer right here. HEAVY SARCASM INCLUDED)

It was sarcasticccccccccccccccc come on. Oh and of course EG has to cover their tracks and make it look like they got the short end of the stick. But watch, now they are gonna win the next game and I will blame the disconnects. (Since I already got attacked by multiple pros I'm gonna put a disclaimer right here. HEAVY SARCASM INCLUDED)

Just throw a :lxthul: face in there and you'll be safe.

Stuff is embarassing on the past of MS, feel bad for ESL and 343.

it's also embarrassing for me to recommend anyone else besides hardcore halo fans to watch. I'm not going to link any of my friends to a finals tournament that has crashes every hour. 

Just add a kappa at the end of your posts so people know you're not serious, simple :lxthul:

Has anyone said if we are going to get details on season 3 at some point today during the tourney?

They're saving that for Gamscom

Did Goldenboy just call someone a cunt?

• Upvote (+1) 1

@snipedown has me Ric Flair strutting in a heavily populated parking lot right now.

AHHHH

• Upvote (+1) 2

@snipedown has me Ric Flair strutting in a heavily populated parking lot right now.

AHHHH

lmfao

• Upvote (+1) 1