CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

if anyone cares started a new youtube channel thought i would post it in here since alll my content is pretty much hcs clips and gameplays so if you are into that stuff check out my channel just started today uploaded a bunch of clips will start uploading gameplays and if anyone starts watching il do commentary's

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU7OZBu9Iyt1JeGBBosLeHQ

You should do lessons on staying alive

Goldenboy is such a bad caster guys! I miss AGL Brad and Billy Lutz casting personally!!11

Goldenboy is a pretty damn good caster, just because he doesn't know what breakfast cereal pistola liked in 1998 doesn't mean he sucks. I think he's been around enough to understand the scene and the game, might not be on the same level of understanding as lets say: Walshy, but it's not like he's up there saying off the wall shit.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Dont have a problem with any of the casters in fact I like em all. Simms is def my fav though.

Every caster has strengths and flaws. Goldenboy has a great caster's voice, but a number of factors make it seem more like he's advertising the gameplay rather than commentating it (if that makes any sense). Regardless, all of them including Goldenboy do a great job.

• Upvote (+1) 1

well h5 only going to work with dedicated servers, for the 343i sanctioned event's, they'll be setting up dedicated servers at the event.

Or...how about they have the servers in Australia for an event and we have listen ins most of the time.

I think that could be quite entertaining.

Or...how about they have the servers in Australia for an event and we have listen ins most of the time.

I think that could be quite entertaining.

We'd get a lot more of this if that were the case...

...I'll allow it

• Upvote (+1) 1

Starting it even an hour earlier would be so much better for EU ;''}

• Upvote (+1) 3

Starting it even an hour earlier would be so much better for EU ;''}

I just watched you're avatar for about two minutes. Not sure why.

Managed to get mikwens POV of that 40-18 against winterfox!

Hope you enjoy Championship Sunday guys!

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Extermination!

I really really hope we get an upset today, I hope EG at least lose to Denial in the winners finals and then see what happens from there.

Same. 1 game five and no upsets so far. We need something great to send off H2A and gain HCS some attention. 

Of course there would be some big Dota event today. 

Same. 1 game five and no upsets so far. We need something great to send off H2A and gain HCS some attention. 

Of course there would be some big Dota event today. 

5th seed C9 beat 3rd seed WFX. That's an upset.

• Downvote (-1) 1

WFX beating Optic was an upset(as they've never beaten Optic as far as I know before this event).

• Downvote (-1) 1

I'm just gonna go out there and say I was 100% the guy with the beer grilling food when the slappage was occurring.

• Upvote (+1) 5

The plasma stick glitch in CE is my favourite trick ever. I remember when I discovered it on my own. Got stuck in the face in a wizard match, then meleed the wall out of frustration right before the nade blew up and I didn't die. ah, the good old days man

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Did anyone see lunchbox in the background of the set eyeroll when Walshy said if EG loses to Denial he predicts they will get 3rd place. lol

EDIT: And without fail wonderboy delivers! ^

• Upvote (+1) 1