CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hey guys, what time does the stream start tomorrow?

11AM PDT

• Upvote (+1) 1

*Waits for inevitable WFX team breakup*

Will orgs and contracts prevent a rostermania for H5 HCS?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Really strong tournament. Sound has been on point, matches starter fast, and great stat showcases.

*Waits for inevitable WFX team breakup*

Will orgs and contracts prevent a rostermania for H5 HCS?

Some of the players only signed until the end of Season 2. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I know right?

pls

I know that you have direct involvement in the ESL HCS finals, in particular the exact match I was watching. Because of this direct involvement (we both know you modified the code this morning on your laptop in such a way as to break the game at that moment, because you are on the Enterprise-level coding team) I am now going to attack you aggressively whilst passively implying that you were born as a half-goat.

That should both make me feel better and directly improve the situation.

Am I close?

Thanks for watching guys. I'm having a good time and I hope that's coming across the commentary. If not... well eff it. :P

The whole casting team has a done a great job at keeping it professional when the game is on and light when there are technical issues, really enjoyed it. Look forward to tomorrow!

Holy tits, Snakebite is small.

It's the small ones you have to look out for though. (Darkman, Zyos, Killer N, Neighbor, Pistola, Royal 2, Snakebite, Formal, Lethul, Heinz etc) It's what gives them that something extra in the ring.

• Upvote (+1) 3

So am I the only one who's going to point out how three series may have had their outcomes drastically changed by the disconnection shit?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I still can't get over the clip of LethuL sticking the camo guy during that Warlock game and the stickie just completely disappeared. Further proof the Xbox One needs actually Lan and that this game sucks.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The xbox one "lan" system can work. League of legends lcs uses it, they play on 5 ping i believe. But they have their own server. If xbox invested in a server just for competitive tournaments it would work

Pretty sure CoD use Xbox consoles for tournaments (or they used to) so... I don't think its 100% Xbox's fault.

Its mostly the MCC's fault to be honest.

It's a shame, this is probably the best Halo event in years in terms of production and whatnot, but the game and the relatively boring series are letting it down.

Here's hoping for an issue-free, exciting Sunday to send H2A out on a good note.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Its mostly the MCC's fault to be honest.

It's actually Microsofts stubborn ass. They designed everything about the One to only work online. It was never intended to be an offline device.

It works perfect offline now because they had to switch things up last minute. Unfortunately we have no multiplayer capability..

• Upvote (+1) 2

Winner's Semis:

jBHKpgU.png

*Stats not shown on stream*

GBEWcGB.png

xZcb0UJ.png

a6YTFZr.png

rFgZxGr.png

GrZvgNx.png

v7YkZLZ.png

gsZMtt2.png

EG wins series 3-1

*Missing stats from Game 1 due to not being shown because of continuation*

NrWlmol.png

p0EjM1T.png

5dc02tR.png

HLfDgme.png

z6Ujtuy.png

fPvSxYX.png

N1qdq4V.png

5k44aXg.png

lPoNcKv.png

y3W2GWX.png

l0fdS2U.png

Denial wins series 3-1

zwBSNBf.png

tF3Wvkl.png

• Upvote (+1) 4

Connection issues aside, this event has been top tier in terms of production. ESL has a great setup and all of the casters have impressed me with their professionalism and, when needed, lightheartedness through all of the troubles. Another day ahead but just wanted to say thanks to anyone involved in helping make my first Lan a lot of fun.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1