CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I don't really know the guy, but I've seen his name a lot in here. He seems more annoying then Boss Nasti.

I don't really know the guy, but I've seen his name a lot in here. He seems more annoying then Boss Nasti.

But can you prove th... oh fuck it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I wonder what legit complaints people have about these casters? I love Walshy's in depth insight to the game but he can sometimes ramble off a tiny bit with hypothetical scenarios. Simm's knowledge doesn't seem to be up there with the rest of the casters but the dude can go all out with his commentary. I made a comment that I find a lot of competitive H2A gameplay to be boring, but Simms has me gripping my seat half the time. Put them together and I think it's some of the best commentary we've had in a while.

Great event so far, only complaint is the absolutely awful disconnects. It's like every series and its pathetic and inexcusable that they do nothing about it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wonder what legit complaints people have about these casters? I love Walshy's in depth insight to the game but he can sometimes ramble off a tiny bit with hypothetical scenarios. Simms' knowledge doesn't seem to be up there with the rest of the casters but the dude can go all out with his commentary. I made a comment that I find a lot of competitive H2A gameplay to be boring, but Simms has me gripping my seat half the time. Put them together and I think it's some of the best commentary we've had in a while.

Great event so far, only complaint is the absolutely awful disconnects. It's like every series and its pathetic and inexcusable that they do nothing about it.

I like it when Walshy rambles off a little bit with the hypothetical scenarios. The disconnects are XBL related, so they can't do anything about it even if they want to.

Besides the disconnects and the 3 maps (I don't think they can really help either), the events been stellar so far.

-Good Matches
-Good Casters
-Good Production
-Immediate Match Highlights
-Social Media Interaction + Community Shoutouts

jqq8wm.gif

• Upvote (+1) 9

That beyond shoutout. Cheers Simms!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Microsoft logic: Pirates can upgrade to (a not genuine copy of)Windows 10, but the Xbox One can't use system link :rolleyes:

Let's not open that "ms/343 logic", we'd be here all night xd.

Microsoft logic: Pirates can upgrade to (a not genuine copy of)Windows 10, but the Xbox One can't use system link :rolleyes:

Well, to be fair, the Win10 thing was introduced long after Don Mattrick & Marc Whitten fucked up, leaving Spencer to rebuild, which IMO he's done a great job at so far.

Besides the disconnects and the 3 maps (I don't think they can really help either), the events been stellar so far.

-Good Matches

-Good Casters

-Good Production

-Immediate Match Highlights

-Social Media Interaction + Community Shoutouts

I have to agree. HCS would be a really good thing if the game wasn't a broken piece of grunt poo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

:wutface:

Walshy's the banter king. The way he just rubs his hands afterwards is hilarious. He knew he just dropped the best diss of 2015.

• Upvote (+1) 3