CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Randa has to take the label off his apple juice? lmao

Minute Maid Gang.

Winter "why did you push" fox. Good tie up though.

Winter "why did you push" fox. Good tie up though.

HAHA I was wondering the same thing. Why would they push, up 1 with the rockets and ring control... 

Why did Arkanum waste the Rockets? If he pushed the hut with them instead of the shotty then that was an easy double.

GG's all round though.

wish we had a listen in w/ Winterfox.

wanted to listen to the reason to why they pushed.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I swear EG gets the most beneficial disconnects in the world. Yea I'm salty

are you an idiot?
  • Upvote (+1) 6

Why are players always getting dropped from the games?

console doesn't ping xbox live and kicks them.

The WFX guys are just not good. They play like a bunch of dummies (relatively). Tough to play against because they're a bit unorthodox, but the way they play is ********.

• Downvote (-1) 9

are you an idiot?

You should try adding super glue to your grenades. It's proven to help keep them stuck to your opponents and kill them.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The WFX guys are just not good. They play like a bunch of dummies (relatively). Tough to play against because they're a bit unorthodox, but the way they play is ********.

Isn't it a good thing that stylistically they can play differently to other teams and still be successful? With the experience of the team it's obviously a choice to do what they do.

are you an idiot?

*sigh I guess sarcasm is lost on this squad. But thanks for calling me an idiot with absolutely 0 context I really appreciate it!
  • Downvote (-1) 4

*sigh I guess sarcasm is lost on this squad. But thanks for calling me an idiot with absolutely 0 context I really appreciate it!

How the hell is anyone meant to detect sarcasm from your post? You literally said they played like someone with down syndrome. 

That's just sad.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Are you serious? We have had to beat Denial in 4 games the last two tournaments due to disconnects. If anything, we have been extremely unfortunate. We just win the replays most of the time

I'll reply to you more nicely since you didn't insult me. It was a sarcastic post from a salty CLG fan. It was just poking fun, good wins

Isn't it a good thing that stylistically they can play differently to other teams and still be successful? With the experience of the team it's obviously a choice to do what they do.

They're not successful by any means. They can give you tough games, but they're not winning anything.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How the hell is anyone meant to detect sarcasm from your post?

"yea I'm salty" pretty much shows that I'm just salty CLG lost. And of course they don't get lucky disconnects I mean look at last tournament. It was poking fun at the disconnects while being sad that CLG lost
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

How the hell is anyone meant to detect sarcasm from your post? You literally said they played like someone with down syndrome.

That's just sad.

Kid with Down syndrome? What???
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Kid with Down syndrome? What???

I'm absolutely mixing you up with @@TrueHaloMaster, my bad.

Silly default avatars.