CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Haven't watched any tournaments in a couple of months, do these disconnects really still happen??

Haven't watched any tournaments in a couple of months, do these disconnects really still happen??

Yup. If one of the consoles doesn't ping Xbox LIVE, it'll kick them.

More lag outs on LAN.

"LAN"
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Love EG but a big upset would be a lot better for viewership

I want anyone apart from optic to beat them this weekend.

I don't understand why Microsoft can't produce some LAN boxes for tournaments. They don't even have to sell them, just give some to 343.

That plasma cost them the game

Think it was more a contributing factor than a defining factor. Too many what ifs

I don't understand why Microsoft can't produce some LAN boxes for tournaments. They don't even have to sell them, just give some to 343.

Or like, make the retail boxes support proper LAN?

--

Xj549hH.png

Minor complaint but the name/team overlay is overlapping on the info overlay.

Think it was more a contributing factor than a defining factor. Too many what ifs

I mean it at least gave them a cap

More Warlord please.

Also have you guys noticed that they have had R2 and SB mixed up this entire series? lol

lol

Looks like the same glitch as in Halo 4 where when you got stuck, you could use thrusters to clip into a wall, and with proper timing, there was a chance to make the explosion happen on the other side of the wall, leaving you unarmed.

He stuck the dude in the foot, so he might have made it clip with the short wall or floor (on accident of course).

Shame that it happened at a time like this though.

Or like, make the retail boxes support proper LAN?

I prefer to offer realistic solutions. You can't 'update' hardware for all of us who already own a One, sadly. Anyone can say what MS should have done. The more important discussion is what can they do now.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I prefer to offer realistic solutions. You can't 'update' hardware for all of us who already own a One, sadly. Anyone can say what MS should have done. The more important discussion is what can they do now.

I didn't realize it was related to hardware? Although I probably don't have a bloody clue what I'm talking about, it's probably software related changes that need to be made:

Offline profiles

Remove the 'ping' from Xbox LIVE required for LAN to work

The only reason it requires a ping to Xbox LIVE now is because of the 'always online' crap they were aiming for in 2013 which was removed on a software level with the day one patch.

i was talking to a friend about this what if they sold like an eSports xbox that had less hard drive space and had lan it could also be cheaper what do you guys think?

I didn't realize it was related to hardware? Although I probably don't have a bloody clue what I'm talking about, it's probably software related changes that need to be made:

Offline profiles

Remove the 'ping' from Xbox LIVE required for LAN to work

I don't work for MS but I'm 99% sure you are right. It is software related not hardware.

I don't see them changing it though (to concerned about piracy and stuff).

I understand your frustration guys, but please keep in mind that this is a PRE-RELEASE build and the good folks at 343 are doing their best to make this tournament a great experience for everyone.

• Upvote (+1) 1