CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Spent 5 minutes looking for when today's tournament starts. Still can't find it. Lol. 

Spent 5 minutes looking for when today's tournament starts. Still can't find it. Lol. 

11:15 PST apparently, CLG vs EG.

If you kids think that the competitive maps in the first season of HCS H5 are going to be better than Warlord, Sanc and Lockout, you are in for a rude, rude awakening.

Don't know what you've got 'til it's gone, as they say.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If you kids think that the competitive maps in the first season of HCS H5 are going to be better than Warlord, Sanc and Lockout, you are in for a rude, rude awakening.

The funny thing is, if you had asked me years ago if I would ever get tired of those maps I would've said NO WAY IN HELL! But only seeing and playing these 3 maps has pretty much washed the experience for me. I look forward to some variety now so I'm pretty excited. Now after some time on new maps I may go back and play them again but as of now I am definitely tired of them.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

This has been true for every single Halo as far as I'm aware. Some people call H2 the best halo and in the first year one of the gametypes was 1 flag on zanzibar.

He had time to wait for the nades and he got too impatient. Idk what callouts he got so maybe he was told to do that but either way looked like a choke.

well the thing is, it's a decision you have to make on the fly. There are people throwing grenades at his flag and some people throwing them at his health pack. Had he waited he could've gotten naded, it's not like people don't ever throw the flag out and wait. It was a 50/50 chance and he just couldn't put it in. Either way they choked the last game anyway

Not doing anything this weekend. No street fighter is on so I'm actually kinda down to watch some competitive Halo for once.

What time is it supposed to start today? They said 11. Is that pacific?

Not doing anything this weekend. No street fighter is on so I'm actually kinda down to watch some competitive Halo for once.

What time is it supposed to start today? They said 11. Is that pacific?

11AM PDT.

23 minutes to go.

• Upvote (+1) 1

11AM PDT.

23 minutes to go.

plus the 1/2 hour pregame show + w/e issues might arise

• Upvote (+1) 1

well the thing is, it's a decision you have to make on the fly. There are people throwing grenades at his flag and some people throwing them at his health pack. Had he waited he could've gotten naded, it's not like people don't ever throw the flag out and wait. It was a 50/50 chance and he just couldn't put it in. Either way they choked the last game anyway

Yeah it is, and I feel the majority of players would have waited for it, I know when I was watching I was saying to myself "don't go for it yet" and he did and got naded.

Yeah it is, and I feel the majority of players would have waited for it, I know when I was watching I was saying to myself "don't go for it yet" and he did and got naded.

Yea I was hoping he would wait too but we'll never know if staying would've gotten that cap or not.

Yea I was hoping he would wait too but we'll never know if staying would've gotten that cap or not.

Yeah that's the worst part about saying "if they did this" or "if this happened" lol.

Some of the player highlights they're showing are very plain, surely there's more to pick from than a sniper double body shot or a double kill with a br?

i heard there is a teambeyond chat on the Halo channel? Could i get an invite to that? The Halo chat is terrible.

ive never done this before but my twitch username is Jesse_Baker

i heard there is a teambeyond chat on the Halo channel? Could i get an invite to that? The Halo chat is terrible.

ive never done this before but my twitch username is Jesse_Baker

Done

had no clue you can return through a plat on warlord

You could disarm/return through the floor on countdown if you had a jetpack too lol.