CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I like this, reminds me of the old amateur road trip video that went viral in the community. (They counted how many times StK said "bullshit" haha)

I loved @@LethuL saying "If we have good gametypes, we will win." So no matter what, they win, lol. Theres only 3 bullshit maps and EG rapes at most of em. I'm so glad this game is over.

Just watching the TL and OG rebroadcast, that play from spartan where he pushed s3 from top mid and double backed to force FS down blue and drop s1 and kill the ball guy was hype!  :grunt:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Everytime I see team stats for TL it looks like Ninja goes hard on the deaths.

Probably just a random observation...

Maybe too aggressive at times.

I've noticed the same thing in their scrims for the most part. He's always more aggressive than the rest of the team. He needs to either adapt to how they play, or he needs to communicate when he's going to be aggressive so they can join in. He'll charge top mid on Lockout before the rest of the team even knows he's going, for example. Aggressive is fine, when the whole team plays similarly.

I've noticed the same thing in their scrims for the most part. He's always more aggressive than the rest of the team. He needs to either adapt to how they play, or he needs to communicate when he's going to be aggressive so they can join in. He'll charge top mid on Lockout before the rest of the team even knows he's going, for example. Aggressive is fine, when the whole team plays similarly.

His gameplay has been like this since he became more known as a competitive halo player in Reach. To me I think he plays against pros/semis as if he's playing matchmaking against players below his skill level, because I notice he does a lot of the same stuff in both scenarios and it only works in one. I would watch him stream and abuse players in matchmaking (in whatever playlist he felt like stomping) then scrim and do similar things and get abused. I've also seen former teammates mention over and over again how aggressive he is at times and it's why he dies so much, which leads to a domino effect of his team losing map control and eventually losing a match (this isn't solely on him, many other factors come in to play, but he's had these moments). I think playing aggressive is so etched into his halo dna now that I don't know if he can change it....it's been YEARS of him playing the same way with former/current teammates letting him know it's not always the best thing to do and yet he still does it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

At the end of the day, win or lose I'm just happy to see these three fucking maps gone forever

Sanc well never die. It will be remade, just like it has been remade in most halo's thus far!

But I agree. Two seasons, basically a year of THREE maps was so boring.

Am I the only one who didnt get sick of the map rotation? If midship was there it would have been perfect.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I personally don't care about the map rotation anymore. We literally have 2 days left. Sit back, and enjoy the fun weekend. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Am I the only one who didnt get sick of the map rotation? If midship was there it would have been perfect.

fk it, throw on stonetown 1 flag :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

The first person to mention adding a forged Sanctuary remake to Halo 5 HCS settings on here is getting banned.

FORGE BOYS

I wouldn't call that a choke

He had time to wait for the nades and he got too impatient. Idk what callouts he got so maybe he was told to do that but either way looked like a choke.

FORGE BOYS

Android remake? I imagine EG will have some mixed feelings about it =p.

The first person to mention adding a forged Sanctuary remake to Halo 5 HCS settings on here is getting banned.

but we do need good maps for h5  :lxthul: 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hope you enjoy today's show guys! The ESL crew has been kicking all sorts of ass and I'm pumped for today's matches!

• Upvote (+1) 6

Sanc well never die. It will be remade, just like it has been remade in most halo's thus far!

But I agree. Two seasons, basically a year of THREE maps was so boring.

Game 5 season finals H5 Sanctuary CTF player on ring 3 is the only one left to stop the flag he ground pounds and prevents the cap and the crowd goes... :wutface: 

• Upvote (+1) 2

We've already seen enough H5 maps for S3 HCS, hopefully there will be enough Arena DLC so we never have to touch forge maps in S4 or beyond.

Can we add The Pit to this list?

• Upvote (+1) 4

The quality in the stream yesterday was phenomenal. Big improvement especially in the sound from the last LAN. Major props to be handed out if this keeps up throughout the weekend. 

What exactly heppend? Couldn't watch til the end...

bravo gave another shout out and the stream chat went bonkers with beyond hype. typical #weback stuff

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hope you enjoy today's show guys! The ESL crew has been kicking all sorts of ass and I'm pumped for today's matches!

Can you say "scrappy time" instead of "garbage time"? Gets me every time :bman:

EG and CLG to start off the day. Oh man I will not be surprised if we hit 20k during that first match.

What about Midsh....oh wait  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Going to be at the venue today and doing some short interviews for the 4 Shot Podcast. Tweet me any questions you want me to ask and to who. @PhadeyPhade