CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

wait....i left my computer for a couple mins when c9 was up 2-0 in that flag game...the fuck happened?

CLG got 3 flag caps in like 2 minutes. C9 straight up choked like always

i think its a general trend b/c of the language the pro players use.

I might be mistaken but from some of the CoD events I have watched there has not been much listen-ins.

thats my guess. I like the listen ins during the stand-offs on lockdown TS. Very intense and i like to hear the teamwork.

Since people like to compare these to sports, how come nobody has implemented Listen-Ins after the fact? Is it difficult to do? If they're really that scared of a few fucks and fagbombs for the 8 year olds that are watching (even though this is an M-rated game), then just do a "Mic'd-up" segment after and play a curated recorded situation out then. It's not like these teams are playing games back to back anyway.....

What is this chat?

Link?

Are you referencing the Twitch chat live stream? twitch.tv/halo

Probably 10 pages back we discussed who the top five players are and everyone shit in Royal 2 for not being top 5 because he doesn't do objective work.

Pay attention to what's happening before you. :P

• Upvote (+1) 2

We are as popular as summit1g so yeah, also last tourney had like 10k at finals?

10 to 17?

pretty good growth

Are you referencing the Twitch chat live stream? twitch.tv/halo

From what I get it the teambeyond discussion is taking place somewhere else no?

Probably 10 pages back we discussed who the top five players are and everyone shit in Royal 2 for not being top 5 because he doesn't do objective work.

Pay attention to what's happening before you. :P

:wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wu02VhM.png

db6YKVo.png

7P41q9F.png

DZTIfAA.png

wbxIPcd.png

AtI1DBp.png

YOuIsQR.png

vCBnkSk.png

CLG wins series 3-1

*Stats missing Game 1 due to not being shown on stream*

Y3na3mF.png

sRK6olW.png

• Upvote (+1) 4

Is CLG vs C9 the only series played prior to this?  Just trying to figure out what all I've missed so far.

Ogre 2 has won a national in every halo title but h2a right? Will the stars come together? :o

Is CLG vs C9 the only series played prior to this? Just trying to figure out what all I've missed so far.

EG played eX before as well, EG won 3-1

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ogre 2 has won a national in every halo title but h2a right? Will the stars come together? :o

Not in h4.

:ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

not H4

H4 isnt a Halo game and it certainly did not feature legitimate competitons imo. Even H2A does not have anywhere near the proper level of competition compared to H2, H3, Reach (MLG days).

Hope you are having a fantastic time gentleman, if there's any feedback of things that can be improved on ill pass it on!

have a great weekend Halo fans!  :flames:  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Not in h4.

:ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

:holmes:  ....we need  a Quinn and a Kevin Franklin one.

Edit : LISTEN IN'S !!!!!    :weback:

Hope you are having a fantastic time gentleman, if there's any feedback of things that can be improved on ill pass it on!

have a great weekend Halo fans! :flames: :weback:

The "little package" double entendre knocked me dead.

Also one member of the chat said "that Scottish guy talks too much"

So just a tip: during your job as a caster-- don't speak. Lol. You're doing great keep it up!

Also 20k :weback:

have a great weekend Halo fans!  :flames:  :weback:

The stream is doing better now. But 3/4 games of the EG/EX series and Game 1 of CLG/C9 didn't show the Kills/Assists/Deaths stats screen.

Since then, like I said, they've been doing it for every game. Please just continue that. :)

The "little package" double entendre knocked me dead.

Also one member of the chat said "that Scottish guy talks too much"

So just a tip: during your job as a caster-- don't speak. Lol. You're doing great keep it up!

Also 20k :weback:

Same kid called me out in the chat and then tweeted me... safe to say he got  :rekt:  :ghost:

I have no control of stats @@ssbChad but i will pass it on man, there in sealed booths!

• Upvote (+1) 4