CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Did I say that?

I'm just an EG fan who loves seeing them beat the supposed best player in the world at every event. I don't dislike Ogre 2.

I would just mention here that while Ogre 2 is definitely the greatest Halo player of all time, I definitely wouldn't say he's the best player in the world. 

I understand what you are trying to say, I just wanted to make that distinction. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would just mention here that while Ogre 2 is definitely the greatest Halo player of all time, I definitely wouldn't say he's the best player in the world. 

I understand what you are trying to say, I just wanted to make that distinction. 

A lot of people here still seem to think he's in the conversation at least.

• Downvote (-1) 4

Did I say that?

I'm just an EG fan who loves seeing them beat the supposed best player in the world at every event. I don't dislike Ogre 2.

He's not the best player in the world, he's the best player of all time - there's a difference.
  • Upvote (+1) 8

A lot of people here still seem to think he's in the conversation at least.

Mostly because his mental game is till on point, he tends to make the right choices 100% of the time, even if they dont pan out at the end for w.e reason.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Did I say that?

So are you an EG fan because you like the players or an EG fan because they're the only team can has consistently beat 2gre in h2a lol?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

surprised Septic gave up on NA so quickly, RC came surprisingly close to beating Team Liquid ...

surprised Septic gave up on NA so quickly, RC came surprisingly close to beating Team Liquid ...

His visa ran out, and he's going back to get another one. Apparently he really likes it here.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Contra to RC again?

Is Noble (contra, suspector, lifestyle, and cratos) not in position to make the top 32 teams for the tourney?

Also are there any other top teams that aren't of good ranking in PGL to participate or just not competing all together?

His visa ran out, and he's going back to get another one. Apparently he really likes it here.

He'll have to wait ages before he can, something like 3/4 months I think. Unless he decides he wants to love permanently anyway.

(Not that he'd need to since it'll be ages before S3 begins again

Is Noble (contra, suspector, lifestyle, and cratos) not in position to make the top 32 teams for the tourney?

Also are there any other top teams that aren't of good ranking in PGL to participate or just not competing all together?

Season 2 finals is comprised of the top 8 teams. Noble unfortunately missed two online cups and proceeded to fall only a few points short of top 8.

Season 2 finals is comprised of the top 8 teams. Noble unfortunately missed two online cups and proceeded to fall only a few points short of top 8.

Was referring to the PGL 10k Tourney.  Is the current Noble roster in position to make the top 32 team bracket for next weekend?

Ogre 2 is absolutely one of the best players currently. What are people saying lol?

He's placing top 2 and people STILL hating, lol. The man can never win for winning. He's won the most, yet he can't win with these children! 

I think this is a perfect time for @@CyReN to drop some BOMBS. Much like when you were leaving Halo Council except pie charts with Ogre 2's statistics instead, lmfao.

Shut these haters up.

• Upvote (+1) 3

He's placing top 2 and people STILL hating, lol. The man can never win for winning. He's won the most, yet he can't win with these children! 

I think it's a mark of pride when you're so good that people will hate with anything less than 1st.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think it's a mark of pride when you're so good that people will hate with anything less than 1st.

-1th**

• Upvote (+1) 5

Was referring to the PGL 10k Tourney.  Is the current Noble roster in position to make the top 32 team bracket for next weekend?

Yes but they are listed under Velocity

• Upvote (+1) 1