CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I wonder if EG's dominance will continue into H5. I doubt they'll make any changes between seasons 2 and 3.

• Upvote (+1) 1

To try and make up for it, I'm going to do the stats for every series for the Season 2 Finals, not just Denial's (and w/o any salty comments on them.) Obviously @ will probably keep doing EG stats since he likes to do that and I won't step on his turf. :)

Also working on trying to make them the best looking stats as well.

I did all of the EG stats but you're more than welcome to use them for your compilation dude! I don't have any "turf" I just tried to help the community out and I'm an EG fan so it's the easiest for me to do :).

• Upvote (+1) 1

snip  :goat: -tier apology snip

Much respect. Sorry for baiting you on in chat  :grunt:

Would love to see a general rockets-fail compilation from this weekend though  :ghost:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thank you all for the support over the weekend, it's awesome seeing the community banding together once again. Whether you support EG, CLG, Denial, etc. your support is incredibly important to the future of halo. I hope you all enjoyed the show.

P.S. For those of you computing the stats, you are especially awesome!

Just a heads up, you have a fake Twitter account connected to your Beyond account.

Just a heads up, you have a fake Twitter account connected to your Beyond account.

Updated.

so now clg will be on the same side of the bracket as eg for the season finals.   this is going to be interesting

Anyone know if PGL will release the compiled stats of all teams/players? Like IG did after ATL.

Also, if 343 doesn't have plans to do a Pros' Choice Awards after S2 Finals, maybe Team Beyond could organize it?

so now clg will be on the same side of the bracket as eg for the season finals.   this is going to be interesting

They were before. ;)

C9 just beat CLG to get to EG.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Didn't catch all the games this weekend but from what I noticed -

EGs teamwork just beats everyone, it's insane how they're always in such good positions and doing the right thing so much that they can go -31? And win as a team.

CLG showed that you can never ever count an ogre out.

TL got 7th which is where I kind of imagined they'd go - but they showed signs of brilliance. They basically need to just do more objective cause they can slay with all of the top teams I feel (except maybe denial)

OpTic should just grind and they'd be top 4.

C9 is too negative for ola to thrive and I don't see them getting into the finals of finals

following @ 's lead, shoutout @@MikwenolCyb.jpg

you had a great weekend of halo and had me entertained.

EDIT: for further clarification i dont hate you

We all have fun this weekend? Casting alongside this team truly is both a pleasure and an honour!

I, for one, had a fantastic weekend and your casting was absolutely a huge part of that. 

Great tournament overall, a really good time to get back into watching the pro scene from my own point of view. So many close series, so many ridiculously close games. Can't wait for the S2 Finals now.

Also kudos to Chad for being the bigger man.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Damn, first Randa gets pro status on Beyond, then this: 

Knowing Ogre 2 followed me back before he did Randa makes me feel special  :bman:

• Downvote (-1) 1

EGs dominance is good for HCS

Such a great org

I'm not so sure about that, depends who you're asking.

It's great that they're winning and are so far ahead of everyone else but I had friends who didn't watch Reach when Instinct was dominating because they said "what's the point, we know who's gunna win". Similar to NiP from cs who went 87-0 in LAN matches, many said they were killing the cs go competitive scene because they just won everything, all the time and it was no fun to watch.

At the start of h2a I watched almost every scrim of the top teams but with this event I watched almost every match (cept the friday ones) apart from some of eg's and I only watched the last 150 seconds of game 4 eg vs clg because we know who were going to win.

I'm not saying eg don't provide entertaining matches (they do, I like watching eg vs denial) but a combination of h2a being incredibly easy and eg winning everything is just less entertaining for me personally.

This isn't a knock to any other teams nor to eg, it's incredible that they've won almost everything up to now but it's not the most entertaining thing for every viewer.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1