CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I wanted WFX to advance but going by the rules Annex did nothing wrong. I think it should have been a replay just for sportsmanships sake but I don't blame the for taking the win and trying to better their points. Sorry not sorry. That being said the rule is dumb and ending a game because of a game crash when your team is winning should not be a loss. Should always be a replay imo

• Upvote (+1) 3

Also, anyone think it's ironic that Ryan is calling people jackasses :kappa:

I don't think @@RyaNoob's a jackass, just very very blunt.

• Upvote (+1) 4

???

I guess I completely read the posts wrong. Going back I saw some posts about teams getting DDOS'd and assumed his recent post was in regards to that and not to what I now assume is teams not willing to replay a game to advance further, even though that is I guess allowed in the rules.

My apologies if that's the case! I had tried to get info in Naded's chat but that shit is impossible. Heinz posted a dog emote and the chat exploded.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wanted WFX to advance but going by the rules Annex did nothing wrong. I think it should have been a replay just for sportsmanships sake but I don't blame the for taking the win and trying to better their points. Sorry not sorry. That being said the rule is dumb and ending a game because of a game crash when your team is winning should not be a loss. Should always be a replay imo

I mean if wfx were to do this people would be tearing them apart even though its in the "rules"

• Upvote (+1) 2

If someone can explain what's happening so I can jump on the drama hype train, that would be gr8.

If someone can explain what's happening so I can jump on the drama hype train, that would be gr8.

apparently Annex was up 2-0 on wfx

game 3 wfx was leading by a huge margin on koth

randa lagged out

annex is takin the win

some people on this board supports annex's decision to take the win even though if it was the other way around people flaming and  neg reppin the shit out of ryanoob every time were to post  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Annex was up 2-0 against WFX, but losing game 3 Lockdown Ball 150-50 or something. Randa's xbox froze, so Ryanoob ended the game. Because he did this instead of continuing to play 3v4, Annex could claim game 3 and the series. Ryanoob and rest of WFX (besides Naded) are pissed off.

Not the worst thing I have ever heard.

Some people are just like that, and I guess when there is money on the line why risk being taken out of the running for it.

Did we ever find out if Annex lost their points for making an illegal roster change and trying to cover it up?

Did we ever find out if Annex lost their points for making an illegal roster change and trying to cover it up?

From what I know, they didn't lose their points, but the cup after they weren't allowed to play.

apparently Annex was up 2-0 on wfx

game 3 wfx was leading by a huge margin on koth

randa lagged out

annex is takin the win

some people on this board supports annex's decision to take the win even though if it was the other way around people flaming and  neg reppin the shit out of ryanoob every time were to post  

Randa lagged out and the WFX ended the game which is why they had to forfeit it. They would have most likely been fine had they not ended the game, probably would have still won.

Also, I just want to clarify that I dont think Ryan is a jackass. I was really referring to the things Mikwen said about him in this thread a few days ago.

From what I know, they didn't lose their points, but the cup after they weren't allowed to play.

They also got a 6-point penalty, as per their ESL profile page.

Yes, you can blame them. We have worked so hard for so long to be fair to everyone. Everyone hates these types of people from the past and we have done everything to make sure that this type of shit doesn't pop up again now. No pro would do this and the only other squad I could see doing this is RC. We don't just play for the money, we play for the competition and people like annex are just here to ruin that. If you deserve a top 8 seed, you get it by winning, not by being a jackass.

That's what the rules allow. I am not saying the rules are right, but it is Annex's prerogative to take the win in that situation. Just because it's not the same decision other pros would make it doesn't mean that they were out of line. Later on when the rules are being examined you can point to this example as to why X should be changed to Y.

Anyway, Team Liquid is about to 3-0 Annex. They need to place second right now to pass Optic in the standings. 

Also, C9 gets third seed now, so WFX & EG will now be in the same half of the draw.

APG got ddosed so Elumnite is jumping in as a 4th.

Gives Team Liquid a fighting chance  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

And I told him that I would not play. We were giving you the win, Randa is just unstable.

http://gyazo.com/d9f4fdd7ce0958b803972c96f9a60505

@@aPG I just want to play, I don't care about the money we couldve split again. I sacrificed my time from something very important that sunday and it wasnt to sit there for 5 hours and then dq just to watch you guys dq the finals. I don't like disqualifying anyone, and I tried talking to come to your stream and talk to you guys about what was going on bradley and you guys just started talking shit and wasting more time so i went from on board with ryan and just giving you the win, to just dqing you guys because we were getting no where and i wanted to play. At the end of the day all theses rules and ddosing are turning friends against eachother and people are getting frustrated to an extreme extent, what we need to do as players is talk about the rules for D/Cs and other problems we see with the HCS and then bring them up to the ESL staff so we can try to talk to them about finding some balance and something we can all agree on. I feel like it would be very beneficial for us to have 2 experienced unbiased people, say walshy and strongside on deck for sundays to make decisions on replays/disconnects and games breaking so we would then save time and effort and be able to actually play instead of dealing with all this pointless drama and arguing. Anyways goodluck to everyone today and GLHF to everyone practicing and getting ready to compete at PGL Indy! 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is it ok with ESL rules to swap out a player for a sub, mid-cup? 

- A concerned Denial fan.

• Upvote (+1) 1