CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Why isn't Optic competing today? I've heard people say Ace is done competing, but I don't put much stock twitch chat rumours.

Why isn't Optic competing today? I've heard people say Ace is done competing, but I don't put much stock twitch chat rumours.

Maniac said some confusion regarding a sub then deleted the tweet.

Yea he's retired 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Annex up 1-0 vs. WFX. Took Shrine Flag 3-1. WFX choked on their second flag cap at 1-0, then Annex counter-capped to make it 1-1, and ran away with the game.

Yea he's retired

I can never tell if you're fucking with me or if you're being sincere. I love and hate that about you.

I think WFX will win the series. Would like to see TL get an easy bracket though so they can get more HCS points they are the 7th seed but better than 7th place imo

• Upvote (+1) 1

WFX was up 153 to 55 on Lockdown ball, Then Randa lagged out and the match was stopped.

It's done. There is a new rule. It's up to the other team if they want to play again.

It's done. There is a new rule. It's up to the other team if they want to play again.

Uh ohhh. lol

Annex straight up left the game afterwards too, So im sure they are gonna take the W. WFX should have just kept going 3v4 if that is the case.

• Upvote (+1) 1

WFX was up 153 to 55 on Lockdown ball, Then Randa lagged out and the match was stopped.

Yeah, I have a feeling Annex is going to take the 3-0... they did the whole Jeremiah thing anyway... if there's one Ammie team I don't want making top 8 it's Annex. Glad for Team Liquid, hope they whup Annex.

My  :salt:  level is rising  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah, I have a feeling Annex is going to take the 3-0... they did the whole Jeremiah thing anyway... if there's one Ammie team I don't want making top 8 it's Annex. Glad for Team Liquid, hope they whup Annex.

My :salt: level is rising :wutface:

Didn't WFX scumbag Denial last week?

Didn't WFX scumbag Denial last week?

Nah, they ended up forfeiting twice, got fourth place. Denial got 2nd. 

Both Denial & WFX were getting DDOSed...