CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

OT:....I have a free code for Halo 3: ODST campaign for MCC if anyone wants it.  I have never played campaign, just all about MM.  Code expires 6/30. Figured someone could put it to use if they didn't purchase MCC before the deadline. 

Strictly first come, first serve.

So ready for this HCS cup today.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm going to give my ODST code away as well later on today. This cup is going to get me through my work day. :)

Y'all should try campaign more. Not to mention ODST is one of the best Halo campaigns...

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Y'all should try campaign more. Not to mention ODST is one of the best Halo campaigns...

Even if campaigns are good to push sales I always liked games that focus on multiplayer 100%. Campaigns are just boring imo.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Campaigns are boring ?  :wutface:

On another topic, miss the trash-talk at events and online: 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Wait, Noble is the 8th seed in today's tournament while they played in Open yesterday? Then Split Second, who lost to Enemy is playing today when they got knocked out? What pro team isn't playing today? How did all of that get sorted out?

@@ContrA is about to play his 100th PGL match for a perfect 100-0 record.

He just played against cClaim in 2 VERY close maps, and then a very dominant warlord. The sweatiest 1v1 halo since Reach IMO.

Grats bro.

can you please link me his twitch channel? hope its on his past broadcasts. 

Wait, Noble is the 8th seed in today's tournament while they played in Open yesterday? Then Split Second, who lost to Enemy is playing today when they got knocked out? What pro team isn't playing today? How did all of that get sorted out?

Optic seems to be not in there. I wonder what that is about.

Hopefully all teams have taken the necessary precautions today to avoid the DDoSing and BS of the last few online cups!

Last PGL they tried to buy their spot off of Bvcko, could this have something to do with that?

Incoming team changes I expect

What's this? Team Liquid won't be facing EG/Denial in the second round? Does this mean Liquid will finally make it out of Round 2?

Incoming team changes I expect

Roster lock is upon us

Last PGL they tried to buy their spot off of Bvcko, could this have something to do with that?

No

I'm not entirely sure how they decided who would move up. Our captain got an email late last night asking if we would be able to play. I'm assuming we weren't the only ones asked.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What's this? Team Liquid won't be facing EG/Denial in the second round? Does this mean Liquid will finally make it out of Round 2?

That Liquid-Winterfox game is gunna be goooood.

I'm not entirely sure how they decided who would move up. Our captain got an email late last night asking if we would be able to play. I'm assuming we weren't the only ones asked.

Mobile neg :( I'll try to remember to fix it later.