CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Does it involve driving the Warthog up the back while screaming "LEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYY JENKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS" over proximity chat?

If not, you're not doing it right.  Because that had like a 90% success rate for me searching solo in H2C.

BRO HOW DID YOU KNOW MY STRAT!!!! You're like a mind reader... It seriously almost works every time.

No scrims lately? Missing @ right about now. Or perhaps something from @@TiberiusAudley. This thread is drying up, I am desperate for PGL Indy.

Competitive halo is my Drug. Intravenous :milk:

• Upvote (+1) 3

No scrims lately? Missing @ right about now. Or perhaps something from @@TiberiusAudley. This thread is drying up, I am desperate for PGL Indy.

Competitive halo is my Drug. Intravenous :milk:

Halo in a week's time with E3 first. Times are slow but we're hanging in there.

tumblr_midgkhgzwa1qi3yn4o1_500.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

Paging 343i, do this.

Weapon skins should be in Halo5. Helps the prize pool, as long as the mini transactions never go to buying exclusive weapons and equipment because one shoul not be able to pay money for an advantage. They should just stick to skins if they do it..

Weapon skins should be in Halo5. Helps the prize pool, as long as the mini transactions never go to buying exclusive weapons and equipment because one shoul not be able to pay money for an advantage. They should just stick to skins if they do it..

They had them in H4, why were they locked for most people?

The steam punk skins were so cool:

Steelskinpack_660.png

I love the idea of unlocks led, whether it be skins, armour, name plates etc. give people something to work toward and its what keeps people coming. I'm certain they've added a multitude of things that will be unlock able at certain points throughout gameplay. However hopefully they aren't broken like the nameplates and emblems in mcc lmfao.

adding in pro team skins with a percentage going to the player/team org/343/tournament pool  would be cool. Like if you support certain players or teams you would buy the skins. The total money raised would be split.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm on hiatus from Halo -- paid work from GameSpot, and possibly landing a job as analyst for challenger-league LoL team Maelstrom.

Grats man!!! Way to go!!!

Ps I think EG is gonna get de-throned at Indy. You heard it here first! The Denial grind has been real.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm on hiatus from Halo -- paid work from GameSpot, and possibly landing a job as analyst for challenger-league LoL team Maelstrom.

Nice! Congrats on the GameSpot gig and good luck with the LoL gig! Cheers to you, sir!

Nice! Congrats on the GameSpot gig and good luck with the LoL gig! Cheers to you, sir!

I've been freelancing for GameSpot for over a year now.  Just, with new MOBAs coming out, I have reviews to write and rewrite, so means I can't dedicate as much time elsewhere.

Dear god, Strife is fucking terrible.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Still a lot of time left to practice! I return from my trip tonight and from then until Indy, it's grind time. I will be beyond disappointed if I lose in my hometown, but who knows what will happen.

Good man! The best part of you guys being the top team is that you're all positive ambassadors for the game, and that's all that matters. You and deni have had some pretty tight scrims, I foresee a humongous audience. I won't be mad at either of you winning the tourney. @@Snip3down

The real question now is... Who's getting third? Haha

Still a lot of time left to practice! I return from my trip tonight and from then until Indy, it's grind time. I will be beyond disappointed if I lose in my hometown, but who knows what will happen.

isn't it Chig's hometown as well? 

isn't it Chig's hometown as well? 

Uh-oh. If it is, this needs to get overhyped IMMEDIATELY.

Uh-oh. If it is, this needs to get overhyped IMMEDIATELY.

He is from Indiana, yes. We used to go to locals together all the time, and it's funny we are competing against each other so closely still. I live closer to the heart of Indianapolis, so I'm giving myself the edge here ;)
  • Upvote (+1) 9

He is from Indiana, yes. We used to go to locals together all the time, and it's funny we are competing against each other so closely still. I live closer to the heart of Indianapolis, so I'm giving myself the edge here ;)

True story. Not much closer tho! haha :)

• Upvote (+1) 7

@@ContrA is about to play his 100th PGL match for a perfect 100-0 record.

He just played against cClaim in 2 VERY close maps, and then a very dominant warlord. The sweatiest 1v1 halo since Reach IMO.

Grats bro.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone know if Liquid scrimmed tonight?

They scrimmed CLG and won 3-2

They scrimmed EG and lost 1-4 (or 1-5? i think)

• Upvote (+1) 2