CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Could you include TimeStamp of the different Topics of the episodes? Or takes much time?

Put them up for episode 9. will get to others.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Does it involve driving the Warthog up the back while screaming "LEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYY JENKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS" over proximity chat?

If not, you're not doing it right.  Because that had like a 90% success rate for me searching solo in H2C.

Did this last night, can confirm.

Random question for anyone to answer.

What would be the best thing to do/say to keep people hyped up/morale high within a group of people and to stay focused?

What would be the best thing to do/say to keep people hyped up/morale high within a group of people and to stay focused?

Joke with people and laugh. Can't be too serious all the time in any type of situation where you're likely to fail over and over to finally master something. That doesn't mean don't focus/try but just don't be super serious all the time. Happy people make better plays/decisions in any situation
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Compliment the good things people do. Even if it's small.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So im in Neighbors stream and i said "Neighbor what are your thoughts about Dan Ayoub saying Relic was chose to be remade with HCS in mind. And that the pro team is excited to test it out."

He reads it out loud and says he has no comment and he and Dersky laugh.

Even they know dude is a joke.

Remember: Ayoub said that the pros were excited by the map, not explicitly the pro team(so that could mean that Denial and EG loooooves the map  :kappa: ).

Still a lie though, the most you should do in an interview is to bend the truth so it can't come back to bite you in the ass.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does it involve driving the Warthog up the back while screaming "LEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYY JENKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS" over proximity chat?

If not, you're not doing it right.  Because that had like a 90% success rate for me searching solo in H2C.

That's not just a good plan for Relic, that's pretty much my one flag playbook right there on all maps.

Paging 343i, do this.

Only problem with this for Halo is team colours. Having logos on coloured armour might look a bit weird.

Very cool though, I'd love to see something similar.

Only problem with this for Halo is team colours. Having logos on coloured armour might look a bit weird.

They could try armor sets instead. Teams get to personally design the armor pieces for their team. Denial could make a wolf style helmet or something crazy.

Weapon Skins.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Paging 343i, do this.

If Halo did this I would buy the shit out of a Carbon one.

Paging 343i, do this.

@@Sal1ent

I trust that the halo 5 armour possibilities are endless, perhaps something along the lines of these for the future are a possibility?

I believe that would be cool as hell to be able to rep your team through your armour set. I think weapon skins are a great way to keep the social community growing. Hell, look at destiny, its repetitive as hell, but people will grind forever simply for a couple pieces of armour or whatever. I think that is the angle halo 5 is beginning to take with the armour sets, which is one of the most crucial aspects of keeping those grinders playing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Sal1ent

I trust that the halo 5 armour possibilities are endless, perhaps something along the lines of these for the future are a possibility?

I believe that would be cool as hell to be able to rep your team through your armour set. I think weapon skins are a great way to keep the social community growing. Hell, look at destiny, its repetitive as hell, but people will grind forever simply for a couple pieces of armour or whatever. I think that is the angle halo 5 is beginning to take with the armour sets, which is one of the most crucial aspects of keeping those grinders playing.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/halo-the-master-chief-collection-launch-invitational-wallpapers

This article seriously gives me the idea that they have some of this stuff in mind.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Weapon Skins.

weapon skins are something halo desperately needs right now, in other games such as league the skins help fund the prize pool for tournaments.  this needs to happen, there is no reason why 343 shouldent be able to do so.  

not sure about armor skins/ new armor but the more customization options the better, nameplates/emblems would be cool too.

• Upvote (+1) 1

weapon skins are something halo desperately needs right now, in other games such as league the skins help fund the prize pool for tournaments.  this needs to happen, there is no reason why 343 shouldent be able to do so.  

not sure about armor skins/ new armor but the more customization options the better, nameplates/emblems would be cool too.

I'd be shocked if they didn't. They kind of started doing it with Halo 4 but in a small way. 

• Upvote (+1) 1