CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Remnant frame lag is ridiculous

Even rocks and guns arent loading sometimes on my screen, they appear just as a blur.

I dont have a gaming monitor but Ive never seen issues like this.

• Upvote (+1) 1

CLG getting rekt 10-0, this is just sad. Dropping Heinz was probably a bad idea, replacing him with cloud was probably an even worse idea.

iSad.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So obviously there is a lot of hate towards anything out of the ordinary as far as MLG/HCS goes, in terms of Ricochet and maps like Remnant.  My question for you guys is, what are the logical reasons for why maps like Remnant and other maps considered would not work?  With Ricochet, people provided reasons like you could just stand at the ball spawn and throw it in over and over.  While I feel that was an exaggeration of what would actually happen, I could see that making some sense.  But what about these maps?  It is still Halo and I would think the best team would still win.  Thoughts?

Exaggerated? Haha my god..

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Please don't make me contemplate the idea of a Relic strategy video, ID BE SO LOST

• Upvote (+1) 3

CLG getting rekt 10-0, this is just sad. Dropping Heinz was probably a bad idea, replacing him with cloud was probably an even worse idea.

iSad.

Nah, drop Snakebite + Royal 2, or tell them to not bait-slay and stay away from the obj.  :bravo:

• Downvote (-1) 3

iSad.

They really remind me of that 08/09 FB. Sometimes they're way too focused on the setup and making the perfect move. So sometimes it seems like sometimes 1-2 are getting slayed fighting for position and the other two are way too focused on staying alive themselves or slow to an objective because nobody on that team is a huge OBJ guy. I feel like there might just be way too much selfish play going on but I could be wrong. I stopped watching them play mostly. Felt bad for Cloud/OG2 at times as they were basically body armor for the rest of their team

Are the suddoths retiring after this season? I thought you had to be considered an entity within something to be then able to retire from such?

Deeznuts out.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 4

All Beyond tournaments will now feature Relic or Remnant as a game 1 map. 

We also re-forged station9 and optimized it to work with Ricochet, which will be played as game two.

Relic is going to be used in HCS?!

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I hope not.

But dude Relic is so immersive! I swear there is even some ancient forerunner technology under the base which causes framedrops in the spartan sights!

All Beyond tournaments will now feature Relic or Remnant as a game 1 map. 

We also re-forged station9 and optimized it to work with Ricochet, which will be played as game two.

Only if for game three we have to play Mario Party 100 turns.

Nah, drop Snakebite + Royal 2, or tell them to not bait-slay and stay away from the obj.  :bravo:

Heinz wasnt the problem in the team, I believe Snakebite/Royal 2 need to be more selfless in their plays and try to be more of a all around player instead of always trying to focus on getting kills, while kills help...they dont win games all the time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Heinz wasnt the problem in the team, I believe Snakebite/Royal 2 need to be more selfless in their plays and try to be more of a all around player instead of always trying to focus on getting kills, while kills help...they dont win games all the time.

One might even say half the time they don't strictly speaking even matter.

Thanks for those that stopped in on the Podcast today. Went a little long but had some good discussion!

• Amateur Spotlight: Averse eSports
  • Annex/Noble not playing in Open bracket.
  • Legendary Bracket
  • Standings
  • Remnant for HCS
  • EG Teamtage
  • Denial vs Winterfox rivalry brewing
  • Tip of the Week: breaking bottom blow spawn trap.
  • Question of the Week: When to stop planting bomb.

See you next week! You can check out the episodes in our dedicated thread, or on YouTube.

• Upvote (+1) 8

CGgoNWUUQAAAaDR.jpg

shoutout to whoever on twitter uploaded/made

wait is this serious?

Twitch got unblocked at my work. RIP bandwidth.

• Upvote (+1) 5

See you next week! You can check out the episodes in our dedicated thread, or on YouTube.

Could you include TimeStamp of the different Topics of the episodes? Or takes much time?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does it involve driving the Warthog up the back while screaming "LEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYY JENKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS" over proximity chat?

If not, you're not doing it right. Because that had like a 90% success rate for me searching solo in H2C.

Omg a flood of memories just came to me reading this...good times lol